Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

2JCJvep.png
you literally cannot post anything on the internet these days without pissing off some asshole somewhere

have tea and chill man.

Ref: Month after misuse of former Aadhaar operator’s fingerprints, FIR filed in Jind | Gurgaon News - Times of India
On November 23, 2018, I emailed the CEO of UIDAI stating that even after my complaint, someone had again withdrawn Rs 7,500 from my HDFC account using my fingerprints.”

The FIR goes on , “My biometrics were also misused at Bank of Baroda, Yes Bank, Ratnakar Bank etc. I have locked my biometrics, as directed by UIDAI officials. I had also given a written complaint at Uchana police station on November but no FIR was filed. If someone misuses my biometrics, I should not be held responsible.”

ASI Samarjeet Singh posted at Uchana police station has been made the investigation officer. “As the case has been registered under the IT Act, senior officers would be intimated through a letter to appoint relevant officer for further investigation,” the FIR states.
Now he has to change his fingerprints and UIDAI will pay the plastic surgeons bill. OR " If someone misuses my biometrics, I should not be held responsible." for LIFE

Haha Congratulations.

You have a new Popup Notification:
"Gormint has started following you"

so what exactly does the government want me to do now? connect aadhaar with pan card number?

Yes thats a must.

On a side note: Also get mAadhar app - which is legally valid as proof.

lol. that piece of shit app. i am not installing that.
the only reason i got aadhaar is for pan card verification and income tax return if i do file it next financial year lol.