Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

you all post your personal info on social networking sites.
I am an exception 😛

national id cards is the same thing on steroids and you dont need to be physically touch the info.
wifi hacking baby!

for 8$
[YOUTUBE]vmajlKJlT3U[/YOUTUBE]

----------

[/COLOR]myth busters were forced to cancel rfid show
https://youtube.com/watch?v=X034R3yzDhw&feature=related

----------

----------

Mythbusters RFID hacking episode canned by credit card company lawyers

----------

Oyster Cards vulnerable to RFID hack, lots of other systems too

MBTA affirms that vulnerabilities exist, judge lifts gag order on MIT students

German hackers clone RFID e-passports

Researchers hack RFID credit cards. Big surprise.

One billion RFID cards vulnerable to hacks

hahaha!

----------

Engadget

----------

here you go.
the ingredients

laptop

RFID Fixed Reader - XR-400 Reader - eBay (item 270340617323 end time Aug-04-09 14:49:52 PDT)

Motorola ANT-71721-01 AN200 RFID Antenna - eBay (item 300254944830 end time Jul-28-09 00:02:51 PDT)
or
Motorola (Symbol) AN400 High Performance Area Antenna (AN400-CB66203WR) by RFIDSupplyChain.com for extended range!
this is for experts

for guys like you:

rfid reader, great deals on Business Industrial, Electronics on eBay!

I am ordering it now!

----------

o btw if you use the newly mumbai worki sea link or guragon highway or any toll booth.SAve your money!
Hacking electronic-toll systems | Security - CNET News
[YOUTUBE]zz5BaMpS1Qk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kDanuIPxjRg[/YOUTUBE]

lmao at biometric national id cards.What a joke.If i show this to supreme court they would immediately cancel this.

what happened supporters?.cat got your tounge:rofl:

edit:removed gif as it is unhealthy for the discussion

----------

RFID -- Radio Frequency Identification Technology and Its Impact on Privacy

with all the info you need to know

Yeah, long post but warthog hit the wrong target 🙂

lmao at biometric national id cards.What a joke.If i show this to supreme court they would immediately cancel this.

what happened supporters?.cat got your tounge:rofl:

Where does it say that the ID cards will be RFID ?

No, it says smart cards, so can you now show us how easy it is to hack those 🙂

omg are you a nursery student.smart card means rfid.

here is the pic
File:MNIC prototype.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contactless_smart_card

Using a smart card for mass transit presents a risk for privacy, because such a system enables the mass transit operator (and the authorities) to track the movement of individuals

Contactless smart card readers use radio frequencies to communicate with, read and write data on a smart card

its same as rfid.you only need a reader which is easily available on ebay

that chip is rfid.How do you expect that card to hold 16 diff info.In paper?.

blrp why cant you open your mind!

have you read the articles and watched the videos?.No amount of debunking can hide the truth.

here you go again .A contactless smart card(credit card) being hacked by a $8 reader
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vmajlKJlT3U&eurl

and credit cards are smart cards.
File:Smartcard2.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

----------

adn most imp of all what you dont realise that once all financial transactions take place via national id then all the govt has to do is to switch off your chip and you would no longer be able to buy or sell and would know all your transactions.
THINK FAR blrp

----------

you think that it will stop here.Govts are already planning chip implants

look
Microchip implant (human) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radio-frequency identification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

School authorities in the Japanese city of Osaka are now chipping children's clothing, back packs, and student IDs in a primary school.[35] A school in Doncaster, England is piloting a monitoring system designed to keep tabs on pupils by tracking radio chips in their uniforms.[36]. St Charles Sixth Form College in West London, England, started September, 2008, is using an RFID card system to check in and out of the main gate, to both track attendance and prevent unauthorized entrance. As is Whitcliffe Mount School in Cleckheaton, England which uses RFID to track pupils and staff in and out of the building via a specially designed cards

btw DPS gurgaon is using this tech and BJP poll manifesto said that they want financial transactions via national id.

omg are you a nursery student.smart card means rfid.

Whats annoying with you is you don't read your own links and yes we all know very well WHO the nursery student is. I don't trust a damn word you post as your accuracy is very low and the MAJOR reason most ppl dont take you seriously either.

Most of the time i'm correcting your mistakes and to be frank its much better use of my time to not bother !!

The MNIC is a smart card with 16KB of memory designed to be in line with the specifications laid out in ISO/IEC 7816 and SCOSTA.

look up that ISO and tell me whether its RFID or not !

and now go find some supporting docs to show the govt. plans to use contactless smart cards. Cos AFAIK they are not. Of course this does not necessarily mean they will never use them in the future but thats not the case currently.

Don't introduce cases where RFID is used until you can show without doubt that RFID will indeed be present for the national ID card.

See main issue is how are they going to regulate it. In India, we have fake passports and fake bank notes with impunity. Fake cards won't be too difficult to make.

oh boy.contact less samrt cards use some form of RFID.I showed you the video how a contact less smart card was easily hacked. and why arent you debating the tracking and tracing your everey move and the ability to use national id cards for financial transactions.why you avoid saying that bible revelations 13 predicted this.you as a libertarian who preaches this which is more govt control is ironic

Everything can be hacked. PCs. website, emails, company databases. nasa, american defence and what not. You can get killed by taking a walk. One can get arrested even without an id card or even an id. Why harp on this boogie? Advantages of a unique id card will outweigh the perceived deficiencies.
Other day Rs. 1 lakh was transferred from the salary account of a software professional. He got an sms alert from the bank about the large value transaction. The wise guy asked his wife to lodge a police complaint; it came out during the investigations that this guy has given id/pw details to bogus email msg asking for the details for updation of records.
Anyway, like voter id card scheme, this project will not see the light of the day for a foreseeable future.

----------

OFFTOPIC

:isleep:

I guess you will never learn, to not post your personal info's on public forum :ishock:
And that too in a forum surrounded by sworn enemies!!!

oh boy.contact less samrt cards use some form of RFID.I showed you the video how a contact less smart card was easily hacked.

THE GOVT IS NOT USING CONTACTLESS SMART CARDS !!!

why arent you debating the tracking and tracing your everey move and the ability to use national id cards for financial transactions.
why you avoid saying that bible revelations 13 predicted this.

you as a libertarian who preaches this which is more govt control is ironic

Because there are far better ways to question the usefulness of this project as this article shows.

Netas and babus can outsmart smart cards
SWAMINOMICS
5 Jul 2009, 0056 hrs IST, Swaminathan S Anklesaria Aiyar

Dear Nandan Nilekani

Nobody is better qualified than you to head the government's project to create an identification number for every citizen, buttressed with a smart card that allows governments, banks and other institutions to interact with every citizen. In theory this could transform the quality of governance, weed out corruption and waste, and end poverty by helping target the poor. I wish you luck.

Smart ministers (like you) are better than dumb ministers. Yet low-level netas and babus have long outwitted smart ministers. Your book Imagining India cites Rajiv and Rahul Gandhi as saying that only 5-15% of programme funds reach beneficiaries. Sadly, implementing officials are unaccountable and unsackable. So, your challenge is not to create smart cards so much as to outsmart the saboteurs along the line.

The government already issues ration cards, PAN cards, voter cards, and job cards. All are riddled with leakages and gaps. All suffer from ghosting (cards issued to non-eligible or non-existent persons) and missing out (deserving people do not get cards, especially the poor and illiterate).

The government has issued 223 million ration cards, but India has only 200 million households. It has issued 80 million BPL (below poverty line) ration cards although the number of poor households is under 65 million.

PAN cards for income tax payers, issued by renowned IT companies, are a fiasco. Several people have multiple PAN cards, while others have none.

Voter ID cards have been issued for a decade. Yet, millions of voters find their names missing from the rolls, many have not got cards, and many dead voters remain on the rolls.

Job cards are being issued for employment schemes. Yet, we have reports of substantial ghost cards and missing beneficiaries.

Your book says that the government has data on people in various silos, but these are not interconnected. A national ID card with electronic capability can connect the silos, improve government-citizen interaction, and so transform governance. And yet, as your book itself says, e-governance will remain a showcase unless governments are serious. Alas, many are not.

Gyandoot in Madhya Pradesh, India's first e-governance scheme, won an international prize. Today, it is dysfunctional because data are not constantly updated and made accessible to citizens. Gyandoot started off smart but ended up dumb.

Economist Lant Prtichett says India is not a failed state, but is a flailing state. \"Its very capable head is not reliably connected to the arms and legs of implementation... the agents of the state routinely do not implement the tasks they are assigned.\"

Driving licences are imposed to improve driving standards. But the licensing process is so painful that most applicants simply pay a tout to get a licence, without undergoing a real driving test. Attempts to reduce absenteeism of nurses in Rajasthan failed because staff ensured that devices to monitor attendance did not work. Pritchett gives many examples of non-implementation.

Government servants are responding to perverse incentives. They don't get rewarded for satisfying citizens. But officials who extort suffer no penalty, and get promoted in cahoots with corrupt netas. Such a system is quite smart, but has no interest in service delivery.

If the implementers have no interest in service delivery, can a smart card outsmart them? ID cards can check illegal immigration. But if the ruling parties of West Bengal and Assam view illegal immigrants as vote banks, will they really use smart cards to crack down? When chief ministers demand huge sums to post officials to \"lucrative\" posts, will they use smart cards to undercut this patronage network? Contractors in every state are party cadres. Will chief ministers bankrupt their own cadres by using smart cards to check waste and corruption? Such examples can be multiplied a hundredfold.

Smart cards can transfer funds directly to the needy. In theory, governments can replace a hundred anti-poverty schemes and subsidies with cash transfers, eliminating leakages. But this won't happen because politicians view the poor as too small a votebank, and prefer distributing largesse to others - they don't see this as leakage. Hence, they favour free water and power for all farmers, not just poor ones.

I fear that that even if you create a smart card to deliver cash to the poor, politicians will not wind up a single subsidy or anti-poverty scheme. Smart cards may become just one more scheme, with its own leakages and omissions.

My aim is not to deride your task, but to highlight its problems. I have great respect for your acumen. I hope you will outsmart all the saboteurs on India's electronic path. But i wouldn't bet on it.

are you blind,i posted a pic of the national id card having biometric and smart card which is based on rfid.sometimes i think you are a shill even a subconscious one.

The pic you posted is not based on RFID !!

Look at the card specs.

be advised that you are very close to getting onto my ignore list !

wtf?

can anyone see the damm chip.

THATS RFID even if it is a some form of rfid.The fact that it is biometric period.

btw i have no problems if you keep me in your ignore list.

here for the real agenda
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vw5XzS4ZDxE

If properly administered, I have no problem having this card! If we can be differentiated from the terrorists, that would be great! I hope government installs biometric readers at different points of security issues so that everything is recorded in encrypted format. In times of disaster, we can scan through people who were present at the time of mishap. The thing is, theory is easy, but can Indian govt succeed in practice? If it can, I am happy. Just don't let the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis get this card! A huge challenge for the govt of a country that ranks 76 in the world in terms of corruption! (The lower the rank, the more corrupt the govt is). There may be minor issues in the event that you accidentally forget to bring your card, and plan B is needed then. Otherwise, I am happy. I just need something that can differentiate us from the non-Indians, traitors or terrorists.

oh god why have you made me born in a country of suckers.The above post is a prime eg of a sheeple who wants to be a slave and does not give a damm about fundamental rights,or innocent until proven guilty,or privacy.Our founding fathers would be in open revolt.thomas jefferson was right:every generation needs a revolutionhere you go kris hansy this video is for you

Last edited by a moderator: