Unique Identification Authority of India (Aadhaar)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Source

have a mistake in aadhaar card that is blocking access to services? wait for three months. this is when no manual verification is done. no one comes to your place to check. no police verification is required. they just have to update it in records as per my understanding.

dextermorgan

Regulars
May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Source

have a mistake in aadhaar card that is blocking access to services? wait for three months. this is when no manual verification is done. no one comes to your place to check. no police verification is required. they just have to update it in records as per my understanding.
I changed my adhaar address from one state to another. Yup, no police verification is done. I got it done in adhaar KYC point and it took 3~4 days iirc.

dextermorgan

Regulars
May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
I posed about this in this same thread iirc few months ago. I went to change address on my adhaar and each adhaar KYC point was only admitting 10 people daily saying servers are down. One persons already had adhaar but his fingerprints weren't getting registered so they casually registered new adhaar in his name taking his biometrics once again. I don't think it checks new fingerprints against fingerprints already available in their database so who knows how many duplicates are there

Reactions: Sushubh