Google Chrome Updates

Outlook has been doing this for ages I think. Wikipedia app also added theirs. Worse is when translate option gets priority over search in context menu. I end up removing apps that do this kind of nonsense. Microsoft is the worst offender. Their maths app was very nice and then they integrated Bing and their entire app suite in it. Ended up removing it as well.

I also have sms organiser no issues with that. Outlook is causing this, I was looking for Google search/web search and found bing. I never use bing on mobile nothing related to it. Actually I don't think I have any other MS app.

Outlook is not even a browser/search engine. How they get permission to integrate this stuff in chrome without explicit permission.

the new mess is that apps check if you have turned on notifications and if not, they would push you to enable them when you open the apps. one app in fact refused to load at all till you turned on notifications (don't remember which one). i ended up removing it. freaking google and their apis.