bsnl wll

• Thread starter Thread starter varunsr11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 16,681

varunsr11

ISP
dataone
i am a new customer of wll unlimited internet..i get dowloading speed of only 2 kbps.any way to increese its speed:wall:i am from trivandrum dis

Welcome to official Website of BSNL Assam Telecom Circle
will revert to the subject later. Sorry. Have to re read all the info !
Promised speed 144 Kbps means max 18 KB/sec.
At least you should get 8 to 12 KB/sec.

Update 😛lease check your download speed again. Presume you mean 2 KB/sec, which is quite low.At least you should get 8 to 12 KB/sec.
One MB file can be downloaded in approx
2 minutes. or 1 1/2 minutes or max speed in 1 minute.
Can you change the DNS to 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222. and try ?
See in Local area Network : wireless network.

sad...I think the signal strength also matters because it's wireless; why don't u try moving it closer to the windows, if u haven't already.

hi mr.madhusudhan in my wll phone signal strength is full, my house is near to bsnl tower (750 meters). I already place my wll phone near to the windows and checked but same speed (1 to 2 KB/sec)🙁

hi mr.madhusudhan

in my wll phone signal strength is full, my house is near to bsnl tower (750 meters). I already place my wll phone near to the windows and checked but same speed (1 to 2 KB/sec)🙁

That's sad, i took a WLL phone in my home town but had to give it back because of signal issues, so thought that you may have had the same issue.

See if u can complain & exchange the phone set then

i'm user of bsnl wll, But after using it maximum more than 1 to 1:30 hours it shows connecting lost 😡and many time in 1 hour I have to reconnect it more than 3 to 5 times is there some to halp me.................Plz