256 night pack will work on 193

• Thread starter Thread starter ajay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,300
did you guys noticed what sify had planned for us read it hereTo give you a perspective a normal user can browse very freely within the day and still not utilise the 150 MB limit. Here is a typical usage of the normal userDownload 5 songs - 25 MB (approx 5 MB per song but varies from song to song) Mail usage and standard browsing - 20 MB (an hour of chat consumes only 2 MB per hour and an hour of emailing takes just about 8 MB per hour)Exceptional downloads - 20 MB (varies day to day)Actual Utilisation on a normal day - 65 MBFurther available Limit - 85 MBOur usage analysis (based on actual usage patterns) show that an average user uses approx 25 MB in a day. Thus, 150 MB is 6 times more than the average daily usage thereby making it more than sufficient to meet your day-to-day requirements. We are confident that with this step all users will have an excellent experience with Sify Broadband.money sucking insects :angry:

I have by-hearted one of Sify's favourite Punch Line. Whether your net is working or no whether yr cto is playing foul or no sify guys have to speak that punch line. The punch line is:Sir have you cleared your cache, temp internet files, history, cookies from your browser? Bull shit..... all these are parrot talks and these duffer exec have no clue what is a cookie. I asked one of the babes on their cc that do you know what is a cookie? and she had no clue what I was talking of. They are here to do a job which are told to them by their senior who has managed to make customers fool for 3 months or so. I get my nerves on while I talk to these uneducated staff who tell us the technical stuff? They earn 15000 buks to fool us?

Let Sify CC and CTO go to hell :lol: What is this forum for 😉

see what cc wrote me bbtech_nitin (2005-06-16 15:02:13 ) says->the cust is using a pack of hsn1 which details are pasted below Userid xxxxxxxxxAmount Balance(In Rupees) 495.82 Amount Start Date 2005-06-11 00:13:16 Expiry Date 2005-07-11 00:13:16 Renewals Available in Pipeline No Product Code HSN1 the pack speed is form 192 to 256 the same is educated to the cust.........plz check the pasted details Product Code HSN1 Product Description NightUnlimited Product Amount 650 Browsing Value 572.00 Invoice Value 589.84 Service Value 78 Validity Period 30 Product Name NightUnlimited Bandwidth 256 Minimum Bandwidth 192 Group PG10 Activation Charge 18.15 Creation Date 2005-02-14 if cust revert back plz inform the cust the same ..........till then plz close the case........ bbtech_nitin (2005-06-16 15:02:13 ) says-> RESOLVED

that means u won't get less than 24 kBps on this connection, no matter what...hmm...would like the actual users, who r using this pack, to comment more on that... -_-

did anyone of u guys ask for the supervisor. did they refer to a mr. charles. (Note: no surname.. upon inquiry i was told tht he does not have a surname and is at work 24 hrs a day :blink: ) if anyone can pls get me some info on this mr. charles charecter... will appreciate it. am in tch with a journalist here interested in the story. thnx.