• Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 18,632
Status
Not open for further replies.

bestsurfer

ISP
Reliance WiMax
Hi,

I have made an exe which connects to the reliance server at 15 minute intervals so as to keep your connection alive.

Please try it. Suggestions/Bugs welcome.

http://www.ashishpadave.com/autologin.zip

You can minimize it ( \/ ) and it will run from your system tray. Closing (x) will log you out.

Regards,

Ashish 🙂

Good Thinking! I will try and post my feedback..

Nice initiative bestsurfer. I am a bit apprehensive .... would love to try it if fellow members like it.

Great Exe... I used to get disconnected every 8-10hrs... But using this Exe prevents disconnection and its auto logging in on disconnect.. I just elapsed 27 hrs of online.. and my line is still online.. Thanks.... and good work by bestsurfer...

Every reliance broadnet user can use it... No frets:thumbsup:..

right. all the new members are posting about this exe file... the forum does not endorse it however.

Thank you all, I would appreciate suggestions or bug reports. If you have any please post it here. Ashish

Hi Ashish.. Ur Autologin.exe works fine.. I added it to Windows Startup.. But when PC restarted it is not connecting to the internet automatically.. v need to enter the user id/password again in Autologin.exe.. So if it connects to the internet automatically and if thr is an option to add it to the startup then its purpose would be better served.. Pls add these features to ur autologin.exe..Regards..

Tried your exe. Does the job as said.... good initiative, repped 🙂I second xanthus1, you shd add another checkbox to the interface : auto-login when app is launched. it would make life a lot easier.

Great work Ashish! Thanks for the new version. But the program couldn't log automatically when our system boots up. When PC restarted its on startup but the username/pw boxes are empty. so v have to give the UN/PW again to login. Is it working for u(autologin on startup)?? did u test ? Pls suggest.

When you use it for the first time, please type in the username/password click on "Remember password" and then click LOGIN. Once you do that the username/password will be saved. Then you will not have to enter username/password again. Also please delete all references to the old version. If you had manually added the program to startup remove it. Use the "Start on windows startup" option. It will create the Start Up shortcut for you automatically.

works fine .. but a small request.. can u make it such that when windows restarts autologin starts in systemtray and not just pop up on desktop? :thumbsup:

Nice suggestion Wizz but there is a chance that some users will be confused if it directly started from the system tray. I have made such an exe. I will send you the link via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.