• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 22,318

mittal.nik

ISP
BSNL
Hi,

Is Some one using Net Setter???

If yes, then please let me know the feedback about the same...

Idea has come up with some terrific tariff .....and I am planning to buy one for me...

Please let me know your views....

Hi,

Is Some one using Net Setter???

If yes, then please let me know the feedback about the same...

Idea has come up with some terrific tariff .....and I am planning to buy one for me...

Please let me know your views....

Baba NetSetter Kabhi na buy karna atak jaoge.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Baba NetSetter Kabhi na buy karna atak jaoge.😡

Yes am using Idea NetSetter it is very slow.Please don't buy.

As a customer for more than seven months i strictly recommend "PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS, DON'T GET CHEATED"..They cheating by giving ad saying high speed internet at 236.8 kilobits per second..Actual speed which am getting is below 70kbps.Their network team told me that 40-80kbps is the good speed for net setter..its very lower and only 1/3 of what they are offering in Ad.. Response to customers is not so good even from nodal officer too..They are taking a total charge of 937Rs/month from postpaid unlimited after the first three months for this low speed..Some times it takes up to two weeks for downloading a movie & they continuously saying this is good speed..If u buy i am 100% sure that you will not get for what you are paying..

dont buy idea netsetter......one of the worst connection.they r demanding 3.6mbps........but in real its 3.6kbps........Respect your money. dont waist it.

Hi I m using Idea net setter 3G with airtel in delhi. Superb speed is in this. I have the softwares of unlocking. my no. 09560843857

I am using the Idea NetSetter USB internet and i am frustrated with the use of the same. During the time of purchased it promised with the high speed but after use of some month i am getting the maximum of the 13kbps speed on 512 kbps line on the unlimited plan. I have contacted the Idea support for the same issue but no help. I have then got on post which is having some tricks to boost the speed of Idea NetSetter. If you can the click hereto visit the same.

its suckssssssssssssss don't waist ur money...dey r telling its gives 3.6 mbps bt after 3-4 days its showing 130 to 140 kbps