Cheapest Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 14,330
hehe ...damn! exatt was good even a year ago... i saw then start a "dhamaka" plan ... 256k unlimited for rs 700 per month, now looks like they added 512k unlimited... too bad they're only in a few places in mumbai (am i right)?anyone offering 256/512 unlimited at decent prices in blore? (other than airtel) and pune?

Think exatt.

Originally posted by sachin214@Nov 19 2005, 06:05 AM
check out airtel's rate  plans  than.

128kbps-Rs 699
256kbps-Rs999(+ taxes) No CTO involved so no charges,promised speeds ,absolutely no other charge,trully unlimited.Also this includes monthly telephone rental.
[snapback]32555[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ahem. Airtel provides only in a few () locations here in Chennai...

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 19 2005, 07:13 PM
not really. never found anything to complain about.
[snapback]32620[/snapback]
[/quote]
What about the speeds? You do complain at times of slow speeds...

Only people who live in and around Exatt's HQ can take it directly from them, for those rates@max🙁( *SOB*AmoghP.S.:Exatt still rules.

Well those who never had had airtel BB wud not have any idea how better its compared to thers and cable internet wud never ever come even close to it .Well i can say that cos i have used sify,hotwire,and another local cable net over last one year and they were 3 different CTO's with same problems .If someone by chance has look to customised monthly telephone bills during those days he wud be made to believe that three CTOs were probably my girlfriends as i used to make around 20 calls daily to them and that definately added to my BB bill. I can imagine mtnl/bsnl to be also better than these simply cos they are also dsl with no intervenning CTOs.Though i have not used their BB but i had bsnl's Bphone in the past and offcourse the mtnl's regular telephone when in delhi few years back .Now with their line faults which occured with amazing regularity and there pathetic CC who used to take atleast 2 days on their better days ,so i can easily imagine that they are not better if not worse than airtel.Regarding airtel my phone was not down even for a minute since it was installed 3 months back and their BB was down just on two days for few hrs when they were doing ungradation work few days back (when enquired about downtime i got a really amazing answer,well the CC said that they had expected around 100 telephone/BB lines/PM in Sector 4,vaishallli as almost everyone hear has a bsnl's Bphone but unexpectedly they had to increase their capacity to cater to 400 connections /PM instead within 3 months of launch and are now relaying underground cable again in the same areas parallel to previous lines).Their CC is the area where they are miles ahead of anyone in the bussiness .Now with rates again best in thae market i can easily say that its best value for money BB Right now.

agreed but Exatt has the capability of giving you 32KBps constant speeds on their 256K connections 😉. Dunno about Airtel. When I enquired even their CC staff acknowledged that I wouldn't get above 210Kbps even on a good day! 🙁