Reliance Wimax Broadband: What type of dialer/login does Reliance WiMax use ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Argus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,587
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argus

Regular
ISP
BSNL Home 512 Unlimited
I'm waiting for the installation guys to show up.... meanwhile i am curious to know what type of dialer/login does Reliance WiMax use.I'm on Sify right now and its dialer totally sucks 🙁 so I am kinda apprehensive about reliance too. My main concern is, while downloading if the dialer disconnects, will it reconnect automatically or would it require manual mouse clicking.

No Specific Dialer! U need to login reliancebroadband.co.in website with your User id/user name and password. This is the way u connect internet. To disconnect u need to log off reliancebroadband.co.in portal

But most reliance Wimax users experience setback in getting dynamic ip and auto log off issues.

The speed depends on the signal reception at your terrace. If the signal reception is bad they might tell you their non-feasibility. If it is good u will be impressed with the speed.

If auto disconnected sometimes it reconnects automatically and sometimes it requires manual login.
U can also try this
https://broadband.forum/reliance-broadband/32800-auto-refresh-login/

Just go ahead with reliance now.. use it for a month.. If u r convinced with the service continue.. else switch ur provider.. Good luck..

Did u get ur Connection?? How is it ??

I got reliance wimax the same evening I posted here. Its been giving me agreeable speed of around 48 kBps for the 400kbps plan. I do need a utility that would keep the conn alive + which could log me in as soon as I boot my pc. Thanks for the link you providded..... i'd wait for a few user's feedback before trying it 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.