is it really free unlimited hours?

data1

[OP]
Nov 17, 2005
anyone please confirm that whethere it is really a free hours or not! my account logs counting every minutes!! I am scared as this is my first month as a broadband user of bsnlCan anyone please explain?

data1

[OP]
Nov 17, 2005
Any user from Kolkata please confirm this! I am watching my account service record counting every minutes!!

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
Oct 14, 2005
It will show on ur records but u will not be billed for it. And please read bfore posting, a similar post was put a few days back. I am tired of constantly replying to same posts every 2 days.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
its not free. u pay for it anyways. its not like that i do not pay for the regular connection and i can still use the night hours for unlimited downloads.

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
Oct 14, 2005
U are confusing me :wacko:

sourabh

Dec 12, 2004
beware of the billing practice of the BSNL, they dont have any infrastructure to monitor overlap timings..so if u started from 1 and connecteed till 9, in the morning u will be billed to total.

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
Oct 14, 2005
Also beware of billing errors. BSNL might charge u for downloads between free hrs (never trust PSU's).

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
right, but i still get a kick that a PSU ISP is giving me the highest speeds hehe (nevermind the rip-off pricing)cant wait for some WWF-style competition for high-speed/unlimited plans :-0