All new people looking for some Info on DTH to buy ..Please Ignore Anishpla.

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshbabumd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,741
Looks like you work for SUN DIRECT...

My threading says it all..:yahoo:His informations are false in all nature.

Mr. sureshbabumd, is there any need to start a new thread to convey this ? You know he is making unwanted posts so why dont u report and ignore him ?

Looks like you work for SUN DIRECT...

This thread is very much needed for new members and viewers.. so new member or viewers looking for some good information on DTH in India will not get wrong Information.. Any way i am not for working sun direct..I am not asking any body to buy sun direct.. Let the people who want to buy DTH have there own judgements.. The markets will always speak minds of the people..It has spoken ..You growth of DTH in southern India.. I think I made my point clear so no questions will be asked about my intentions..

Mr. sureshbabumd, is there any need to start a new thread to convey this ? You know he is making unwanted posts so why dont u report and ignore him ?

hmm..well there are few who DOES lobbying for Tata Sky ,dishtv etc. I dont know why they are panicked seeing sun DTH. sky and dishtv can be good for those north of vindhyas. BUT NOT FOR SOUTH INDIANS(as in TN,south-west karnataka ,andhra and kerala).

The market is big enough for all to survive and develop niche services. All have limited banwidth and transponders and have to establish their uniqueness and superiority to survive. If STB is delinked from the service provider, the market will see a different kind of growth.I read in a report that Nokia has less number of models in US because most of the telephone companies provide handsets while subscribing (as reliance did). We are lucky in that respect.

Why do you people fight. every service has its own advantages and disadvantages. if you want one thing you have to loose somthing else. if you feel Tata Sky is good service and if you satisfied with go with tata sky or if you feel if you feel sun direct is good and its worth to pay 75 for its service go to sun direct. because of your people fight neither tatasky nor sun direct will going to loose anything or will get profit. frankly saying I am in bangalore I dont watch TV at all may once in month when i goto home that too only for 2days. last 19th july i bought sundirect and installed at home(in tamil nadu) because for my parents if suntv and KTV is and udaya TV in kannada is enough.so i picked sun direct because its only Rs.75 if you want CNBC, National Geografic, Animals planet,.... etc you have to go for where you get those for cheaper its obvious. why fight required??? I will say discuss some usefull things no to fight.🙂

Why do you people fight. every service has its own advantages and disadvantages. if you want one thing you have to loose somthing else.

if you feel Tata Sky is good service and if you satisfied with go with tata sky or if you feel if you feel sun direct is good and its worth to pay 75 for its service go to sun direct.

because of your people fight neither tatasky nor sun direct will going to loose anything or will get profit.

frankly saying I am in bangalore I dont watch TV at all may once in month when i goto home that too only for 2days. last 19th july i bought sundirect and installed at home(in tamil nadu) because for my parents if suntv and KTV is and udaya TV in kannada is enough.
so i picked sun direct because its only Rs.75

if you want CNBC, National Geografic, Animals planet,.... etc you have to go for where you get those for cheaper its obvious.

why fight required???

I will say discuss some usefull things no to fight.🙂

Well said. I echo your views 100%

I am still on the forum and no one banned me from the site. If they ban me then I will make clone. Hai, vanaram, I am not lobbying for any service provider. No one give me anything for it. If I say anything all are true. Why you people are so panic ?? Seems from Sundirect. If you saw some of my old psots, then Dish tv people will say, I am from Tata Sky :rofl:

Now a days, Sundirect distributors are begging for taking more stoke.

Yes, all are true 100%. Because they need huge customer base for sustain the company. Otherwise they will be is a huge trap and will force to close the company. Because already they are giving the service for cheap. Also the service is not good as we think. Only some people from sundirect are making these huge hike over Subdirect. Why only some people are speaking against me ?? Also make a new thread against me ?? I know many people from various providers are inside of this forum. Dish Tv, Tatasky, Sundirect, and even BIG tv and Bharathi DTH. They are marketing for there company. They can't accept the truth.

For a common man, there is no need for such a thread. Only for marketing Sundirect. If I am not banned in this forum because of pressure from Sundirect people, I will post some of the truth about Sundirect. Otherwise, I will post it on my new ID.

Why you people are so aggresively speaking infavour of Sundirect ?? I am sure you people are from Sundirect. For a common man, there is no need for such thread.

hi... why u shouting unnecessarily.. all companies must be closed if there is no reqd customers.. it is common to all including sun and ur dth .. now sun only able to give freedom pack for a common family at rs 75 .. u just wait and see all the DTH s will follow sun freedom pack..

i got both sun and dish dth for my TVs in seperate rooms .. some times back , i paid rs 350 for to view sun group...now all changed ..dish also introduced freedom pack for south ...the quality and quantity of channels in sun dth are good ..not as u told....

Thing is, north doesnt want anybody from south to prosper in their heart land😡 they fear SD will start to dominate in the north aswell:yahoo:

Thing is, north doesnt want anybody from south to prosper in their heart land😡 they fear SD will start to dominate in the north aswell:yahoo:
If i believe in your statement then i think SD will not prosper in north:rofl:but i want every body to prosper as the customer has a choice to buy on his expectations.......

What led you to that conclusion? Your comment is so anti-national.

who cares for this north-south thingy reg business?😛

yesterday I was watching ndtv news 24/7 on 9:30PM(today also this time ,dont miss it!) where a show on Bombay and its inhabitants. those immigrants from north india are complaining about native koli's(a fisherman caste) brings fish and sells in bombay. now many northies unlike in south and west india are *VEGETARIANS*!!!:O ....and these ppl cant stand non-veg.still...what is the problem? In south ,we can see Namboodiri's ,bhats(tulu brahmins) ,Iyer/Iyengar etc living together in different colonies.but why this all problem with north Indians ?
PS: hope you all know about shivsena attacking northindians esp BIMARU.

what I meant to tell was : dont care for your group/caste/etc too much. live and let live :dance:

Why do you people fight.

I think the answer to that is there is money involved 🙂

Why else would anyone get so damn emotional over a tv service.

Unlike with ISPs it seems to be much harder to decide which service to opt for given any amt of comments here both for & against any service.

Disinformation at its best.

Because these amount misinformation only ..I started this thread... Any way I am making it clear again that I am not working for any DTH.. I have my own professional job. As I said earlier "Market will always decide whose DTH is best." I Started this just because there was always same irritating comment by a anishpsla. against particular DTH.