250 Giftmate voucher for free..

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 22,324
@kunal

I ordered 2 * Rs200 Tata Sky recharge voucher yesterday and still I havent received any. Is this kind of a cheat?? Did they actually send you the 16 digit recharge code? in email?

@others

I can still see that offer. :wall: I wonder why you guys are not able to

http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=giftmatehv8.jpg

@kunal

I ordered 2 * Rs200 Tata Sky recharge voucher yesterday and still I havent received any. Is this kind of a cheat?? Did they actually send you the 16 digit recharge code? in email?

@others

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7721/giftmatehv8.th.jpg

cheat? How can they do to you Gabbar singh:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

poor baby crying in forums.No one feeding it.:rofl:It had eaten TS enough, But still hungry.

@ sambaIts not a cheat, It normally takes 6hrs - 24 hrs for the pin to arrive. U can check the My account section on IndiaPlaza, Under My account there will be a link called "Shipped Recharge Voucher Details" Under this u shd be able to see ur pin nos..We have ordered a lot of rechage vouchers, but never faced a problem, sometimes it takes time, Alternatively u can wite to the customer support..:redface:

cheat? How can they do to you Gabbar singh:hysterical:

poor baby crying in forums.No one feeding it.:rofl:It had eaten TS enough, But still hungry.

@kunal

@others

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7721/giftmatehv8.th.jpg

They wont cheat you dont worry. As kunal many in the forum have ordred RV from india plaza no one has faced any problem in getting the RV. Some times from indiaplaza it takes some time to deliver the RV. Kindly check onto My Account in you indiaplaza account in which click onto shipped vouchers it will be there once it is through...........Please be patient you will get it or just call the indiaplaza people in bangalore or send a mail to them they will sort out issues.......:thumbsup:

What is going on here?🙁

He is icon spamming to increase his post counts. This is how he reached 2500 posts. He will reach 3000 soon the same way :thumbsup: May be he wants to get Susuhub's offer of giving free Tshirts to top posters.

He is icon spamming to increase his post counts. This is how he reached 2500 posts. He will reach 3000 soon the same way :thumbsup: May be he wants to get Susuhub's offer of giving free Tshirts to top posters.

NO comment on this, beucase my post are deleted by Susuhub's😢 if i comment. 😢😢😢

If those Tshirts have the same icon then it will definately suit him :thumbsup:

NO comment on this, beucase my post are deleted by Susuhub's😢 if i comment. 😢😢😢

Don't cry, my posts were also deleted. At the most one or two posts of us have been deleted. We need to take a lesson from ":hysterical:" icon poster" Nearly 40 posts of him were deleted but still he is laughing alot.

Out of 900 post most which you had posted in this forum people know what you had posted and thats the reason they are not even bothered about posts and more importantly for many you are there in the ignore list of many in this forum and in this short period of time of your 900 posts its been many time you had been banned from this forum by the admin and i am not banned for even once. Its shows the beviour of yours and mine in the forum and many know about it and thats the reason you are topping the hit list for many in this forum in ignore list:hysterical:. Last but not least i am just spamming the icons only to the kings in spamming their posts..........

If those Tshirts have the same icon then it will definately suit him :thumbsup:
It would have been if the forum provides you a trouser with this same icon at your back :thumbsup: and fit you properly

I think last week also sushubh banned you fro 8 hours i think.........

@kunal

Thanks a lot. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:It worked like a charm. I wish I got more mobile phones. I can still see the offer:wall:

I hope now you are relieved that you got your RV.........no one able to see the offer from yesterday itself after kunal posted the information over here......... Even i have only one mobile but i used similar kind of offer for 5 times i think with different mobile numbers which belonged to my collegues and when the same offer comes next time used as much as mobile number of your friends or collegues to maximise this offer for other purpose also apart from TS RV

Out of 900 post most which you had posted in this forum people know what you had posted and thats the reason they are not even bothered about posts and more importantly for many you are there in the ignore list of many in this forum and in this short period of time of your 900 posts its been many time you had been banned from this forum by the admin and i am not banned for even once. Its shows the beviour of yours and mine in the forum and many know about it and thats the reason you are topping the hit list for many in this forum in ignore list:hysterical:. Last but not least i am just spamming the icons only to the kings in spamming their posts..........

It would have been if the forum provides you a trouser with this same icon at your back :thumbsup: and fit you properly

I think last week also sushubh banned you fro 8 hours i think.........
beware of the indian crikcet team captain

Dont be proud that you were not banned. WE all know that you were banned last week and that is why you were not online here.And after your banned was lifted you came here with a STORY saying that you were out of town and your internet was not working and so on.:hysterical:

BTW last week I was not banned at all for even a min forget about 8 hours.

Also learn how to spell CRICKET before putting it as your signature, it looks lot ugly for you:rofl:You say you watch cricket and so on, but you dont know the spelling of it :rofl:

I atleast give some info on Sun Direct DTH and Tata Sky, but you are fit for nothing nowadays.