Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Guys

Time to rejoice..
Some more freebies from Giftmate..

Log on to:
MyGiftMate : Home

Look for " Send Rs.250 giftmate for free.. It is an ad on the page..

All u have to do is provide a us telephone no. and a valid email id and the cell no. of the receiver. What u enter in the sender ph no. name or email does not matter.

Then u have to only answer five multiple choice survey questions, Voila! Rs.250 voucher for free..

Multiple phone nos at home:

Send them these free vouchers.
Using them: Read giftmate, how to use and where to use. The email sent to u will contain the procedure for redemption.

Why useful here??
U can log on to Indiaplaza.in, Buy some giftvouchers from indiaplaza worth the value. Assume i have registered 4 ph nos, i get Rs250 X 4 = Rs.1000.

I will buy giftvouchers worth Rs.250 each from indiaplaza, 4 vouchers worth Rs.1000.

Now find Tata Sky recharge vouchers, buy Rs.1000. And then pay them using these giftvouchers. Free 100 days of Tatasky viewing 🙂

Why buy giftvouchers from indiaplaza, u could use these giftmate vouchers directly..

As u know TataSky has no denomination of Rs.250, Therefore, if we use direct giftmate vouchers, then Rs.50 will be left as balance in each phone account.

Alternatively, u can use these giftmate vouchers to buy products from the range of websites that giftmate supports. Log on to the website to know more..

I have made use of 4 cell phones i got at home. :redface:

At this point of time i am not going to buy it as i have i am with TS for Annual Super Saver pack which lasts till next may and after that too i have a credit balance of Rs. 1200......its because of the giftmate voucher which i had bought 3 months back. :thumbsup:. I will consider this offer may be next year from april if similar offer exits at that point of time....:thumbsup:

hi

should I register in indiaplaza to buy tatsky vouchers? Also, where can I find the Tata Sky recharge vouchers??

A detailed step by step procedure with link to exact page will be very much appreciated

thanks

Guys

I will buy giftvouchers worth Rs.250 each from indiaplaza, 4 vouchers worth Rs.1000.

where can I find this option?:wall:

the ad will be on the left side of the mygiftmate site. It says "Send Rs 250 for free". I've ordered a recharge voucher for 200rs and still waiting for the voucher.

I dont find any ad like that on mygiftmate site.. Can someone clarify on the same ? 😕

I dont find any ad like that on mygiftmate site.. Can someone clarify on the same ?

Guys i and arrey-o-samba have been lucky..
Just logged back to the site to register a few more nos.. Its gone!
It has been withdrawn i guess.. even the history links are not working now..
I registered 4 mobile nos and got Rs.1000 instantly, Thinking about using them on Tata Sky :redface:

Sorry guys, if u had logged in on the knick of time, u could have availed the offer.. 🙁
I'll post again if i see it back..

hey, I can still see the ad, but I dont have more than two mobiles :wall:

@kunal

I've purchased two Rs200 tatsky vouchers. But still I havent received the 16 digit recharge number. Hoiw long does it take??

http://www.mygiftmate.com/#

this is how it appears

From the morning even i cant see the ad and also in the link too i cant see the ad........🙁. I think its working for some and not working for some.......

Only option to Buy is availableNo option of getting Rs250 trial free 🙁Offer expired i guess,But its only been one day 🙁

It was only for those who were unhappy with TS. Kunal was very upset so TS gave him those free offer by some trick. now he is happy.Ajuravi did not get it as he is already making TS run in losses.:hysterical:.

They removed it i guess guys..The image posted by arrey - o- samba is the one that appeared, now they have taken it off..Anyways, will inform in case of new offers..I allotted vouchers to 4nos.i.e Rs.1000 and also i have to receive vouchers worth Rs.2500+ from zapak for participating in the cash league contest..If i recharge my Tata Sky for this amount, 1year of free viewing.. I dont mind, as far as it is free..But that does not mean i'm going to stop protesting against their unfair practices :thumbsup: