Sify Broadband and SecureSynergy

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 10,388
yeah, they are themselves confused about what they are providing. stinger is free but securesynergy is not. what they give is something i do not plan to check out.

Originally posted by knak@Oct 11 2004, 11:05 PM
I dont wanna have a AV running all the time. i dont have much money for alot of RAM..
How about if u give me a free package of 3 months then i go and get some RAM
for that money and ill take that antivirus of

Enuff of the b.s.

There is only 1 AV that is good on this earth ..and that is KAV...
😉

So we have a SIFY in this group.. how nice..( get another job dude, dont waste ur talents)

Maybe they can learn anything here from this forum.
i doubt it though
[snapback]856[/snapback]
[/quote]

Sify Broadband Client and Anti-virus bundled with it, only consumes around 1MB of RAM.
I'll say u r rite if u still stuck with 32MB of RAM.

i am also sify user but really s*cked from sify but here no other option then sify 🙁 .nway how to get reed from securesynergy i had deleted the folder name mycio from window folder and whats happen gusse , my sify bb client still runing so basicly sify bb client search for register entry of securesynergy so if u can manage to get that registry entry u can have nortan with sifybb client working 🙂 .another thing if u dont wont to use sify bb u can get Easy sify 2.0 which is good then sify bb client. 😀 i am just waiting to complet my IT engineering and after that i am going to f!@# this sify site 😀 till that i am trying to finding loop hole in sify bb client i know there is some loop holes which makes ur downloding speel unlimited but yuet i unable to find hope soon o get it 🙄

Files which are trojans can be veryy very easily slipped from mcafee and norton . This 2 av's really s*ck . Sometimes av' cant detect even after using a normal packer or combo od few of them . Never use mcafee . Nod32 and kaspersy rules 😀

ummm my friend ....sify s*cker.....had norton 2005 installled .....then he downloaded the latest version of the sify client and then it didnt ask him to install the mcafee........anyways for ya'll still stuck to the sify client ....why not use that other super sify or whateva its called....supposed 2 b faster or something as well (no not speed !!!) 😀

i am just waiting to complet my IT engineering and after that i am going to f!@# this sify site biggrin.gif till that i am trying to finding loop hole in sify bb client i know there is some loop holes which makes ur downloding speel unlimited but yuet i unable to find hope soon o get it[/b]

hmm.. hacker dude

i am just waiting to complet my IT engineering and after that i am going to f!@# this sify site biggrin.gif till that i am trying to finding loop hole in sify bb client i know there is some loop holes which makes ur downloding speel unlimited but yuet i unable to find hope soon o get it
[/b]

lol dnt waste time on that funny client bcoz that hold no such loophole as u have in ur mind . Ofcourse loopholes are there but little beyond that which u need to find 🙂