24online Client Blocks Access To Router!

• Thread starter Thread starter sid_c
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11,895

sid_c

nO0B
ISP
Triband & Tata 512kbps unlimited
Hi guys, I'm living in Ville Parle area (mumbai) and have 7star broadband. I have been using it fine for a year, and I just got a wireless router and laptop.My problem is that when I connect the pc which has the 24online client installed to the router, i just cant access the router (192.168.0.1). But, when i uninstall the 24online cyberoam client, i can access it without a problem. Same thing with my laptop. The stupid tech from 7star says he cannot help because i didn't buy it from him!!!! Any solution to this? Btw I have tried two different routers, and the same problem with both. I'm guessing its the stupid 24online client thats blocking access to the router! Thanks!

QUOTE(sid1 @ Sep 13 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]62053[/snapback]
Hi guys, I'm living in Ville Parle area (mumbai) and have 7star broadband. I have been using it fine for a year, and I just got a wireless router and laptop.

My problem is that when I connect the pc which has the 24online client installed to the router, i just cant access the router (192.168.0.1). But, when i uninstall the 24online cyberoam client, i can access it without a problem. Same thing with my laptop. The stupid tech from 7star says he cannot help because i didn't buy it from him!!!! Any solution to this? Btw I have tried two different routers, and the same problem with both. I'm guessing its the stupid 24online client thats blocking access to the router! Thanks!
[/b]
ahh u and me having the same problem the service and speed is good but they block their router u cant edit them at all.lol Atleast u were able to port forward your router after uninstalling the client.Me even after uninstalling cant port forward bah just they block it.Do one thing take a lease line then u dont need to connect through the 24hour online client it will be auto on all the time after u switch on ur computer but i dont think u will able to edit it cause i tried it but useless waste of time. Lease lime is a buit costly for 128 its 1000 over here in kol and for 256 it 1200.Hope your problem gets fixed

i think 24online client has some registry on windows.but good client if u know very well....

picture:
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7929/24clientrf3.jpg

is it like above?

tis used to work ebven for torrents.. tis client had a major bug ... i.e once u r connected to peers and thn u log off from ur client, the client does not close ur connections, only stops new connections. and the transfer taking place during the log out period was not counted. but since 2 months this has been rectified. not sure if it has been updated by ur operator..

ya true .. u cant surf while dwnlding tat way,.. dunno about others, but my net speed used to be fully unleashed tat way. speeds used to go upto 8bmps in torrents.

now they fixed bug. not working now.They know all things on internet. and some are members of this forum also. u got good speed on 24online client by bug. but they fixed in some ISP. they will update your version soon.So dont post good information here or delete. :lol: I missed good speed!!!! 🙁max, i will try. but i tried but my client may be updated.i always disconnected.

try this if you're using XP. Login using your client, disable your LAN connection then kill your 24Online client ( taskmanager -> end task ) and then re-enable your LAN connection. You should get unlimited speeds.

Max you sound like a kid to me. First go and learn java scripts a bit. 24online works on session principal . Don't expect it to keep you login for the rest of your life. Let me define it in details:-

1.The ver 7.0 has a feature wich logout the user after 10mins if it find no data trasfer.
2.Since 24online depends on session so as soon you close your client this happen

(24online Server)--------Session-------------->(home pc)
(24online server0-----

QUOTE(debarghya @ Oct 17 2006, 02:54 AM) [snapback]65683[/snapback]
Max you sound like a kid to me. First go and learn java scripts a bit. 24online works on session principal.[/b]
This is the second time you're insulting me. Mind your language. If you have something to contribute, do it. Dont bad mouth others.

QUOTE(debarghya @ Oct 17 2006, 02:54 AM) [snapback]65683[/snapback]
this is a chain process which acts on two way handshaking of full duplex 802.3 technology.[/b]
Hehehe 🙄

Those who can't respect others has no right to comment. Those who understand technology should comment .You are trying to make some very stupid conclusion which is awfull & directing people in wrong direction.So you check your word before posting something stupid & don't act like a numskull.

i think max has some mistake in his words, but in some of point he is right guy and i just knew by him. but dont get unlimited speed after disable. debarghya, check ur orkut messages. i sent u invitation.