I am being treated as a commercial customer

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,959
Also refer this,

Policy : For those heavy users who however continue to remain on unlimited products the following rate shall apply :

Usage on unlimited service packs will be considered as one calendar day or 150MB in a day whichever is earlier. If the usage exceeds 150 MB in a day, one day in validity will be reduced for every 25 MB of usage beyond 150 MB.  This is  explained in detail as follows :

• Upto 150 MB utlisation in each day…..No deduction of days validity
• For every 25 MB utilisation beyond 150 MB within each day, one days validity will be reduced.

This policy is applicable from 8 am to 10 pm currently and will come into effect from 9th June 2005.

Please note that this is applicable on a daily basis. Hence if on any one day the user has used the normal 150 MB plus an additional 25 MB then the pack validity in number of days will be reduced by 2. However on the next day if the user has used less than 150 MB then only the normal one day validity will be billed to the user.
[/b]

Haha! They cant even put up a pdf? And I aint downloading that thing on my windoze comp. Dunno the number of viruses that have infected that file 😛

ms word does convert doc files to rtf and html. lot of crap comes in the html code though. maybe things will change with Metro.