• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,618

Lokesh

Regulars
ISP
Trib 649_Combo
is there any Triband 1190UU (unlimited) plan being offered by mtnl????

http://customercare.mtnl.in/

click on register for triband and see plan options[/b]

here there is an option for this plan.

i tried searching for it(google,mtnl site,etc) but couldn't find details(only some trib 1199 plan)

my browser doesnt meet their requirements.... AFAIK there are no unlimited offers...

Originally posted by avinds@Nov 8 2005, 11:37 PM
http://customercare.mtnl.in/Normal/Forms/A...Tariffplan.html
[snapback]31125[/snapback]
[/quote]

nope the plans here are the old ones. they don't even mention the new plans here!

Originally posted by max@Nov 9 2005, 01:47 AM
my browser doesnt meet their requirements.... AFAIK there are no unlimited offers...
[snapback]31131[/snapback]
[/quote]
ya, only IE is supported by MTNL site

no opera,firefox,etc 🙁

MTNL Sucks!!!

Originally posted by max@Nov 9 2005, 10:58 PM
MTNL Sucks!!!
[snapback]31245[/snapback]
[/quote]

Really ???? :lol: (Can u put comparison table of ur ISP powersurfer and MTNL here)

MTNL is next best thing after Airtel (Assuming airtel has good uptime)

hey sanket.. is airtel in your area? and i agree with you mate... mtnl is the best isp in the city currently.... no matter what everyone else says..

well...mtnl and powersurfer are almost equally bad except mtnl has a better uptime. But I could never live with their crappy customer service, crappy billing, crappy phone line and crappy plans 😉 All things considered, I can download TONS on my connection. How much can you with your limited plans. I usually download 10-12GB a month ^^

max,powersurfer, if im not wrong, has a 256kbps unlimited connection..Rs.2500/- I believe..I tried getting their connection but my society doesnt permit them to come in..Do you know anyone who has their 256k connection? what are the speeds like? and regarding uptime,has it improved? coz my friend had it and the local cable guys used to cut the lines n stuff..but thats 2years ago..

muttster`, two years ago reliance wasn't the owner of powersurfer. Anyway, their speeds are just ok. Considering that they dont block ports and allow lan transfers, its an ok trade off. The uptime has improved lately (touchwood 😛). And yeah, we have 7star in our area. The local cabewallah is known to cut lines and damage stuff (routers etc...) of the competitor. That forced in2cable out of this area... Dunno about it lately. Hmm...you should expect around 190-200Kbps speeds on a 256Kbps connection. Dunno if I am overrating them!

cool man..u cud even get 7star 128k u/l for 1000bux a month..i wish 7star serviced my area..they r right accross the street but not on this side! damn..incable is the lamest ISP ever. I was paying rs.1653 for 64kbps u/l 3months ago..

muttster, that is OUTRAGEOUS! 😱 I pay almost 1/3rd that amount. BTW dont go in for 7star. They give private IPs, suck at customer support, block ports a LOT! But I must say they are quite stable and uptime is great.