Not Able to checkin my airtel account

Piyush Singh

ISP
Aitel Home 999
Hi everyone,
I am using a Yozan ethernet modem & am not able to log into http://north.touchtelindia.net .It does not accept my username /pw.I am having no problem at all with the connection except that I can not view my settings & change my p/w.
Please tell me how do I check my Web Distributor settings & tweak it to get that extra out of it ?
Thanks in advance

erm...what are you trying to login to? Your modem or airtel's website?

usage details are not updated as in other ISP's. normally it will be 4 days old.many times even for 10 days together it will not be updated. whenever they start updating such a back log you will not be able to login. I understand the usage updation work is outsourced and done by 3rd party.because of this handicap the billing cycle period ends, you will not be able to see how much you have exceeded or how much balance is in your account. since there is no facility for carryover of under utilized limits you may stand to lose that much. 😱 in otherwords you cannot manage effectively your downloads. :angry:

It was because of Zone alarm Pro I was using.After shutting it down I was able to log in. Thanks.But the question remains that how can I extract some more performance by tweaking web distributor settings ?