Sify On time

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,658

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
There was a delay in the time between sify sam servers and original time. it was more then 15 minutes. I think sify has now woken up and adjusted its time to right time!!!sorry... I had to post new.. could not locate old post for delay in timing.

ok & thanx 4 sharing

my sam server is still 12 minutes behindmaybe they have done it intentionally so they can cut validity period of those users who are punctual

ya i do adjust the clock with theirs......but since they have a autologoff and login goin (sumink like old session ends and new ones begin) at 10pm and 8am lately, so i don't do it any more.but i think it was there from the start just never observed what happnd, i mean the logoff thing...max my sam ip is 210.210.4.74, its probably the authenticatin thing...just guessin here. You can see yours in that BBand.ini file that resides in \Program Files\Sify Broadband.

Suraj, i dont have a SAM server. I use Powersurfer not sify....

ooops......sorry max, see thats it, i need a change and probably mtnl will come to the rescue.I hope i get it in a week or so.i need to forget about sam servers....😉