SUN DIRECT signs a deal to launch Open TV SOFTWARE

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,482
They have signed the agreement on nov.2007.

How is it going to benefit sun direct customers? Any forecast? Will sun add to the subscription the licence fee paid to open tv?

How is it going to benefit sun direct customers? Any forecast? Will sun add to the subscription the licence fee paid to open tv?

Open tv software is mainly used for Interactive services.we r not having any interactive services in sun direct as other DTH players like dish and Tata Sky r having.I think even Big tv is having some interactive services.

Those license fees will be added to our subscription amount. Everything from the cost of running websites to giving ads in the media are milked from us. DTH service is not a charity.

i want sun software idia plees help

Dish TV and Reliance BIG-TV are also using Open TV technology to offer interactive services to their subscribers.

"Adappavi innuma ivana numbura"-(do you still believe in them, i'm so sorry for you)

You are right..... nobody will believe in Sun direct here after ha ha ha...😀😀😀 this broad band forum also controlled by Sundirect people....:wall:😡