Is Pm not allowed in this forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter Aryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 11,320

Aryan

I am new to this forum...Is Pm not allowed in this forum coz i am getting u don't have permission...OrOnly i don't have permission??"Be Good" Pm feature is the Heart of the forum....

first. you have just 2 posts to your name. so well, you are not essentially a regular member of this forum.to get PM functionality, you have to have 50 posts. this is to prevent spammers and advertisers from using PM to annoy other members.

Thanks for info....I already said i am a new user how can u consider more post from me??

that is the whole point! u have to be a regular, to be able to send private messages to regular members here. no one would like to get messages from people who come and drop in and then disappear.

ya he wants u to spam the forums 😛 Btw sushubh plz consider lowering the limit to 25 , 50 is too high 🙁

It's Ok sushubh U are mod U set the RULZ.Why would any one leave such an Interesting forum.@Ultra Vires WHEN I SAID I WANT HIM TO SPAM THE FORUMany way thanks for considering the limit to 25 ....

Yes, the humour component seems to be wearing out.... 😉And btw, for most purposes, if 50 posts is a lot, 25 is, as well.Alright, anyways PM is more accessible to members now. 🙂

Here is a funny thing that i noticed the Admin(prathapml) of this forum has joined this forum on 28th aug , hmmm later than the moderator (sushubh) who joined on 24th aug .The question is :Admin ne mods banaye , ya mods ne admin same as phele aanda tha ya murgi 😛

prathapml has admin rights. admin is the original admin. sushubh is just a moderator. original admin is older than everyone here.

So Sushubh is not the original Admin here?!!And one thing i noticed that in the active users bar, prathapml is just shown in normal text! Moderators are shown in red and the believers grp r in blue.

dont lie........then who kicked out all those memebers....was it prathh...