Is Pm not allowed in this forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter Aryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 11,326
hmm...then it must be my crappy connection 🙁

hmm....i just thought to drop by a "hmm" here.....nuthins happenin these days...any new movies?

He didnt delete ur post , its still here 😕as for new movies , DOOM is out a mediocre movie if ur a ID fan otherwise its so-so stuff , assault on princent 13 is awesome 🙂

Originally posted by ultra vires@Nov 6 2005, 10:49 PM
He didnt delete ur post , its still here 😕
No, i made a post after that...

things i noticed after i re-registered///////||not allowed to view profile||not allowed to pmhey I am not complaining!.......just had a doubt

ooookkkk bosss removing it right nowbut another question if i find any such signature will i notice it to you?

signature looks fine to me now. i think that yahoo messenger link is dead. feel free to send me links to signatures which you think were as bad as yours and i will fix them as well. the only reason behind my issues with big signatures is that they tend to take away the focus from the content of the board annoying more people. no one cares about your signature. so keep it to yourself.

I understand...thanks.....bad thing i lost my rank....don't worry its a fresh start for me...and this time concentrating in keeping the forum healthy

y IS IT THAT always ppl manage ta stray away frm the original topic/thread???And end up turning it in2 SPAM.. 😱

@ bhinder no I didn't.....I think yours were just next to me

sushubh u cud at least have warned me 🙁 it was sitting right next to his and i wud have edited it and made the font smaller if u had told me it was against the rules... i figured since u said nothing abt it it was ok 🙁