• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 43,731

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hey guys, before airtel comes here I would like to know if any of you could someone create an alternate to the 24online client. The ones all ready there don't seem to be compatible or are too outdated. Maybe something like supersify or something? I could send you the setup file and maybe you guys can reverse engineer it and see if you can make an alternate client. This is for the Hathway Webtime. Thanks.

I too having probs with 24online

Yeah I know cyber roam sucks, even blocks all ports. So that's why I want an alternative because it will certainly prevent a lot of things. Wish I knew how to program.

it wont unblock any of ur port .. i guess its ur local cto who is providing net via cyberoam and if thats case then they normally buy a high speed connection or maybe 2 and distribute in local area .. they DONT give independent ip to their customers ( small providers ) so most probably u cant run bittorrent's and p2p properly as u are behind nat and they wont do port forwarding for you .. Its like 20-30 people in area all have same internet ip ... that's why i prefer sucking sify more than that local cto's 🙁 .. Btw i think there used to be a alternative for cyberoam client but i am not sure .. so just google for it 🙂

there "was" a client.......Slyberoamits not updated

Wel if u are an extreme geek u can make ur own client 😉 ... i aint kidding just sniff out packets that originate from ur ip to the authentication server port 6060 ...there would be 2kinds of udp packets:1) the one which sends ur username/password/mac address2) the one which just keeps ur connection alive, sending itslef every 15mins or soif u use ethereal/iris can actuall copy the data content of the file and save it in text file that way u will have 2 files, download a program called UDPFlooder 2.0, use the text file containt ur uname/passowrd 1st UDPFlooder will generate a packet and send to ur auth sever port 6060, then use 2nd text file and send it every 15 mins or so ... just change the settings in UDPflooder u would know...for most people this would go over their head... whateva.. i am sick sick of this client as after installing it this disables ur ICMP for some reason and installs stuppid drivers/firewall etc on my system... I can connect to my VPN connection if i use this stupid client as it diconnects every 30 mins...EEEEEEE god help

your av will take it as hacktool so u may have to disable it . if u still want to use it go to google and see some other language sites using translate option

but the packets sent every time is diffrent.....so this method is not working

oops sorry i thought its some old nuking type of program and most of them are found on stupid sites 🙁

Whatever you guys suggested makes no sense to me. Haha. The reason I'm not using Sify is because it sucks more than this. Freakin dicks, hathway won't provide a direct connection in our area so they give webtime. Funny crap. According to them, to buy an IP is over 5000. They must think I'm crazy. So no other way to get an alternate huh. Darn. Hey, any of you airtel guys have the managers phone or email and is responsible for area coverage? If you could send it I want to speak to them.

i had lil time so i put my thoughts in this `step by step guide to cyberoam client workaround...` attached here in... I am no way associated with 24Online or any of there * accomplices, I loathe them and their vulnerability ridden software with as much fervor as u do (or may be more;-) )

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21M6O2H...482OPK8XU07SU5X

this will go away soon.