24 Online Client With Vista..

• Thread starter Thread starter hard_data12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 19,426

hard_data12

ISP
Alliance
Folks, I tried the 24 Online Client with Windows Vista with few settings and its working fine for me now. Anyone using Alliance BB and having probs with installing 24 online client in vista can let me know..:thumbsup:

hi,
i use 24 online on XP... no issues with that.. i just need to know whether there are any HUBs that i can join in or nearby chembur [i stay near chembur, mumbai]..... Client >> StrongDC++

plz let me know soon... 🙂

Hello
I'm using Alliance Broadband cable internet in Vista on my Laptop. I do not have any problem in acessing the internet. In Vista 24Online cvlient will not work. If you have static IP then configure it or otherwise keep it dynamic. Open the IE browser and type any URL , say www.google.com, it will automatically redirect to the alliance login page. Put the username and password and after successfull login, minimize that browser and continue surfing in another browser. If you want to close the internet connection then click the logout button on the first browser where you had login.

Hi,There's no need to use browser for logging in vista. While installing the 24 Online Client in vista change the compatibilty to XP and install. Working fine for me.

24onlie_Cyberoam_Client for XP32/64 vista32/64 windows7 for internet speed booster

link-removed: Easy Filehosting

before install make sure that u change all these settings.

download 24 online client
right click on file and go to properties
under compatibility tab choose run this prog on 95 or 2002 or xp

24onlie_Cyberoam_Client for XP32/64 vista32/64 windows7 for internet speed booster

under compatibility tab choose run this prog on 95 or 2002 or xp......................................

!!!!!!!! :thumb:24onlie_Cyberoam_Client for XP32/64 vista32/64 windows7 for internet speed booster

under compatibility tab choose run this prog on 95 or 2002 or xp