confusing Nu Mb

harrypotter

[OP]
Nov 3, 2005
Triband plan DSL_TRIB_59NU Resources Downloaded MB till date 553.61 Free ADSL MB balance for current month 955.13 IP Address 1 No. of Email Address 1 Now till 31 it was 471 used mb and now on 3rd it's showing this....I think they have forgot to reset my counter as it is doing addition ie 471++ current mb.Is this same problem for u guys too ????need urgent reply...

adwait

Regulars
Jul 8, 2005
That figure is SUPPOSED to be MBs download to date.....ie: from the day you started using triband.

harrypotter

[OP]
Nov 3, 2005
So nice of mtnl to give that option instead i liked a session history;Atleast that would be useful to me lol...Mtnl hummm i don't have any words for them!!!dam...

I

imranais

Originally posted by harrypotter@Nov 3 2005, 06:01 PM
Now till 31 it was 471 used mb and now on 3rd it's showing this....

I think they have forgot to reset my counter as it is doing addition ie 471++current mb.

Is this same problem for u guys too ????

need urgent reply...
[snapback]30466[/snapback]
[/quote]

The downloaded MB is till date, i.e from when u started using triband (but thats not accurate either bec it has some errors)

The thing u should always look at is Free Mb's remaining, that is accurate and it will show ur remaining Mb's for current month.

Just to let u know that Mtnl has increased the daytime MB usage for NU plan from existing 500Mb/month to 1024Mb/month at no extra cost, so enjoy!

Regards:

Imran Sayed.

adwait

Regulars
Jul 8, 2005
Well they always remain the dumb old PSU :pBut hey...they have improved a hell lot! My router conked off day before (during diwali period!!) I complained to 1504 and withing 5 mins I had a call back from their engineer! The next day my router was replaced!! Imagine that kind of service from apna sarkari MTNL.....that too in diwali!

I

imranais

Ya for Triband their service is really very good. Once even I had a problem with router, complained to 1504 and within 10 min got a call back from their engg and the problem was resolvedLightening fast service from MTNL, unbelievable but True!

rify80

Oct 18, 2005
Originally posted by adwait@Nov 3 2005, 09:16 PM
That figure is SUPPOSED to be MBs download to date.....ie: from the day you started using triband.
[snapback]30490[/snapback]
[/quote]
hey are u from delhi or mumbai..... in delhi, counter is reset every month and there is seperate tab of night mb used...this month onwards there a also a tab for last month mb used