U cann't Ban Me From POsting

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 5,208
H

hbkwarez2

YOU CANN"T BAN ME MOD......FROM POSTING.U ARE SICK PERSON.DO NOT MESS WITH U R WORST NIGHTMARE......U SUX

learn basic skills of writing correct english first.

Originally posted by hbkwarez2@Nov 1 2005, 08:32 PM
YOU CANN"T BAN ME MOD......FROM POSTING.

U ARE SICK PERSON.

DO NOT MESS WITH U R WORST NIGHTMARE......

U SUX
[snapback]30218[/snapback]
[/quote]

There are some people who show their true color and their cheap attitude. Such people harm the basic principle of sharing and debating information and news on Forums.

Moderator even if you ban such people from posting they will register with new id's and show their cheapness.

well. i am used to this. does not bothers me anymore. you have fun being a member of this board. 🙂

google singh, and that other dude who started a new forum just becoz i had no requirement for another moderator.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 1 2005, 10:04 PM
google singh, and that other dude who started a new forum just becoz i had no requirement for another moderator.
[snapback]30246[/snapback]
[/quote]

idiots !! :lol:

Originally posted by thecoolone@Nov 1 2005, 10:31 PM
idiots !!  :lol:
[snapback]30249[/snapback]
[/quote]

hmm hbkwarez is history eh... great going... talk about being one short of a full deck...

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 1 2005, 10:04 PM
[snapback]30246[/snapback]
[/quote]

Accha ... now u say that the other guy wanted to be a moderator ...when did he say that..

He just added a one liner in his avtaar which read "unofficial moderator". He did that because apart from u he was the only member who used to add a large no. pf posts every day. If that really itched u shud have gave him a warning and let him go instead of banning him .... banning a precious member slows down the forum. Get it this way..how much could he have contributed till date had he been here

Correction no. 2 the banning wasnt because he didnt get to be the mod. Infact he never wanted to be. The banning was done only because you both had difference of opinions on some topics

I know excatly what sushubh is talking about. i am saying what had happend...no use as for now

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Nov 2 2005, 02:59 AM
...He just added a one liner in his avtaar which read "unofficial moderator". He did that because apart from u he was the only member who used to add a large no. pf posts every day. If that really itched u shud have gave him a warning and let him go instead of banning him .... banning a precious member slows down the forum. Get it this way..how much could he have contributed till date had he been here

Thats what i was talking about! If Sushubh didnt like it why not he gave him warning? I m not offending anybody but whats the use of those warning dots that are shown below ur avatar.
I wonder how this post is still here. Moderators must have deleted by now. :mellow:

i think i reserve the right on who i want on this board. i gave him a warning. told him to get lost. he created multiple ids. started pming people on the forum. yeah, very creative and helpful. good thing he is gone for good.

i have been watching this forum for a long time and I have seen sushubh being accused many times of banning members unfairly. But as Sushubh as always maintained, he doesnt have time to reason with these members and thats quite right IMO. As far as I have seen, he hasnt banned anyone until they have spewed profanities on this board or posted some crap. If the member has done something wrong then he deserves to be given a warning. He should be given atleast 2-3 warnings before he is banned but personally, I think 1 warning for any offense is sufficient. If the person feels that he has been unfairly warned then he can protest in a civilized manner. Board policies are not open to debate. Thats why they are called policies. If you dont agree with them, then you are free to suggest/request the admins or mods to reconsider the policies. But thats just about it. You cant ask them to change them just because you think they are wrong.

There was one thread asking Sushubh to add 2-3 mods per forum. We are all civilized people here. So why is there a need for mods? Well, may be some troll comes along and disrupts this forum. It is only then that moderators / admins have to edit / delete posts. If all members just exercise self moderation then there isn't any need for the admins to delete/edit posts or even ban any member.

Originally posted by sushubh
i think i reserve the right on who i want on this board....
Dont you feel you are being a bit selfish here? I mean without the members, this board will die out. But you are right. You do reserve the right to ban anyone, anytime. Some members have accused you of banning fellow members for having a different opinion. But as far as I have seen you have used those rights justly and hope that you continue to do so.

Dont view my post as a support for sushubh. I have merely stated facts. I know both point of views - of members as well as of the mods/admins (not just here but on many forums). This is the most rational view that you can get.

hkbwarez, you could've re-registered and politely protested but you chose to disgrace yourself infront of everyone. You dont give any reason for your fellow members to support you and you gave the admins one more reason to ban you, again.