U cann't Ban Me From POsting

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 5,226
.Well our Mod earns a lot from the google Ads.... We are the daily
guys who keep traffic up.So we do contribute in the forum..
[/b]

Who said ? Actually there r many who use the adblock plugin for firefox to block those google ads.... :lol:

Waise you can always get sify(sushubhs fav ISP) in panchkula 😛

Originally posted by senthil85@Nov 4 2005, 01:11 PM
Who said ? Actually there r many who use the adblock plugin for firefox to block those google ads.... :lol:
[snapback]30566[/snapback]
[/quote]

fred was quite proud to claim that he saw no ads on the forum. i had no issues. but claiming that ur helping me by visiting this forum? priceless crap.

what is going on here...? I fail to understand why people are going ballistic over such small things?! I mean what provoked imranais and abdulrahman004 to go bonkers and post such things?! Cant just people stop being so senti all the time? Cant you guys restrict your emotional outbursts? Be more professional! As far as the issue everybody is harping about - moderation - its NOT THAT EASY. Try it sometime yourself when you have your own board. Trust me. You will go mad. You dont have time to read each and every post and weed out crap!

someone noticed. they think i sit at home drink beer and count my checks from the ads i run here? funny...

i am not. but i am not taking any names. telling u to click them. or even revealing how much they matter to me! i am just talking about ads on this board generally! anyways, this thread is better put in backroom forum...

Darn.I had a point to make.Democracy is whats to be expected in public spaces where the public pays to maintain the establishment.You cant expect the same here, & say its your freedom to do as you like. Since a forum is not like a democracy, but rather like entering somebody's house - meaning that you have to behave how the owner of the house wants you to!

right. pretty close. its not really a collaborative affair. though its an open forum for your problems.