net9online broadband internet

• Thread starter Thread starter fanil123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,527

fanil123

I live in Bombay and have net9online broadband internet connection. I am trying to use azureus to connect to torrents. But I get NAT error. The ISP is of no help, as they do not understand what I am talking about. How can I resolve this issue?Also is there a hub around my area so that I can use dc++.Please help.Thanks.

u will get a NAT error only if ur behind a router or if ur ISP's using one. there's no porblem as such with azureus, it will work fine (does for me even though my ISP use a router)... the only thing is that u will be unable to connect to Romote connections and so ur dload speed wnt be fast !

Sorry Sushubh... My post was not removed. Instead fanil123 created the started the same topic again. My reply was given the first one not the second(this one). I thought it was removed. Anyway I'll give the solution again. The first topic can be found at "https://broadband.forum/net9online_broadband_internet-t2978.html"

Originally posted by fanil123@Oct 31 2005, 06:41 PM
I live in Bombay and have net9online broadband internet connection.  I am trying to use azureus to connect to torrents.  But I get NAT error.  The ISP is of no help, as they do not understand what I am talking about.  How can I resolve this issue?

Also is there a hub around my area so that I can use dc++.

Please help.
Thanks.
[snapback]30084[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ur firewall should be blocking the port. To give access to the port open ur firewall and give access to all ports to the following program ":\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\J2RE1.4.2_03\BIN\JAVAW.EXE" or search for javaw.exe. It should work (it worked for me).

Originally posted by Raptor@Nov 1 2005, 07:08 PM
Sorry Sushubh... My post was not removed. Instead fanil123 created the started the same topic again. My reply was given the first one not the second(this one). I thought it was removed. Anyway I'll give the solution again. The first topic can be found at "https://broadband.forum/net9online_broadband_internet-t2978.html"
[snapback]30207[/snapback]
[/quote]

cool enough. i have been quite unstrict on this forum since quite sometime. i need people to moderate themselves...

I see that u have quite a lot of problems with some other members already. No need to worry about me ^_^

Raptor, I added that exe file to the firewall. later i disabled the firewall completely. I guess i have to request port forwarding to my ISP. which i dont think they will do. is there anyway around this ?also anyone with net9onilne has a hub setup or using dc++, please help me with the settings.Thanks.

If u have the problem even after exiting the firewall completely then i guess u have no other option...i am not aware if there is any way arnd it.

I have tried quite a few ports raniging from 6669-6691 to 55880-55883 and I get the same NAT error. Any other ideas?

do u have a public or a private ip? Also, some isps use crap like packeteer to stop p2p transfers. So that may be your problem...