how to apply bsnl broadband in bangalore india

• Thread starter Thread starter pmd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 34,921
already there were so many threads since few months regarding this topic. waste of opening another thread.. search forum for such old threads before starting new thread 😕

I really appreciate your comments
But this new local link available in Welcome to Bangalore Telecom District website is the shortest route for the banglooreans to get BSNL broadband Since booking in BSNL corporate site takes a lot of time to initiate process.TRY IT OUT.THIS IS A DIFFERENT SITE AND ITS REALLY FAST. I GOT CONNECTION WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS

cheers:yahoo:

I really appreciate your comments
But this new local link available in Welcome to Bangalore Telecom District website is the shortest route for the banglooreans to get BSNL broadband Since booking in BSNL corporate site takes a lot of time to initiate process.TRY IT OUT.THIS IS A DIFFERENT SITE AND ITS REALLY FAST.
cheers:yahoo:
I am using this site from the day i got my landline ! before if you dont have www, it was going to karnataka.bsnl.in site ! now it is back as normal !

Chat never work. Good to see the bills ! that is it !

I tried registering in the udaan bsnl website for new broadband conenction with land line. I got lead no immediately to mobile. Also next day I got a call from some folks saying, we are from bsnl will come to your house now to collect documents and money. Nataraj, came from that office ( I got call from Rammurthy Nagar, BSNL office) and he collected documents, and also money 500 (for caution deposit) and 100(registration) also gave me a receipt.I got Work Order numbers next day itself. Now I waited waited.. Only waiting continued for more than 60 days 🙁 When I called phone numbers on that receipt none works 🙁 I called Indira Nagar and Rammurthy Nagar BSNL offices, they do not have the WORK Order numbers in the database that I received in SMS.Now very late I realized I lost 600 rupees and valuable time.I request please please do not trust anyone saying we will collect documents for BB connection. You yourself goto BSNL office and apply for the connection.Surprise thing that I do not understand here is, how some cheaters/brokers/agents/middlemen got my mobile number and details ? I applied for connection in BSNL website itself. and how come I got workorder numbers from BSNL automated numbers ? Is there a link between BSNL and these cheaters ? I do not have time to file a complaint in consumer court. I tried calling nodal officer, he never answers his mobile 🙁God should punish these cheaters. Still waiting for a connection 🙁 I live in Nagavarapalya, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore 560093