Aitel Broadband v/s Mtnl Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 20,668
Originally posted by netfreak@Nov 29 2005, 08:45 PM
Got hold of GPL code for the USB Driver 😀 its a shame that they dont distribute code on their website in India. Will try to post link.

Download it NOW!!!!!

http://teckjoneindia.2plans.com/drivers/index.htm

It should  work with any D-Link router. Might contain code 4 firmware code. Enterprise customer care of D-Link ROCKZ....
[snapback]33604[/snapback]
[/quote]

Not able to reach the site. 🙁

I am interested in the driver too as I use a Mac and D-Link don't supply drivers for the USB on the Mac. If what you uploaded is source, I could compile it and host it for the community.

Originally posted by dowgMac@Feb 4 2006, 06:20 PM
Not able to reach the site.  🙁
[snapback]41343[/snapback]
[/quote]

Its hosted on a free account. If you have ~35 MB free on some ftp server, PM me login details for a temp account.

why dont u just use link-removed or link-removed for time being ..

Originally posted by netfreak@Feb 4 2006, 10:28 PM
Its hosted on a free account. If you have ~35 MB free on some ftp server, PM me login details for a temp account.
[snapback]41359[/snapback]
[/quote]

Will setup an account for you tomorrow. BTW, PM don't work for me as yet... I am a newbie around here.

Originally posted by dowgMac@Feb 5 2006, 04:58 PM
BTW, PM don't work for me as yet... I am a newbie around here.
You need 25 posts to PM, which means you need only 6 more posts.

Thanks. I will try to get there. I would not like to flame the forum just to get a feature. I respect the owners rights to allow us to be here and share our thoughts.BTW, I really appreciate this site. There are a load of knowledgeable people around here. I would not like to name them though as it might offend some who are constructive otherwise too.

Originally posted by dowgMac@Feb 5 2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks. I will try to get there. I would not like to flame the forum just to get a feature. I respect the owners rights to allow us to be here and share our thoughts.
I did not intend for you to flame or spam the forum. It was just an FYI...

Thanks mario. I have read of the 25 post limit. Nothing better than the wait for the "orgasm". 😀

Why not take the signature option off dude - you are the leader around here.Macs I like and evangelist I am.

Originally posted by dowgMac@Feb 6 2006, 01:51 AM
Why not take the signature option off dude - you are the leader around here.
snip ...
[snapback]41526[/snapback]
[/quote]

i sure did not know that sushubh really would be chicken to take the Apple logo off? Whoa man you are one guy who is french enuf to do it.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH............. :lol:

Comparison cant be made between a service that is REALITY(MTNL) and otherone which is VIRTUAL (Airtel not available even in whole delhi leave together other new places). 😛 :lol: