Reliance Wimax Broadband: Any feedback on reliance WiMax in Hyderabad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_alter228

ISP
hathway
Hello All,I live in Hyderabad, Banjara Hills Area. Recetly I heard that Reliance has started Wimax. I called them up but haven't yet heard from them so not very impressed as such but wanted to know if anybody has a connection from them and if yes what is the feedback about:1. stability2. speed?3. customer serviceanything else you can provide feedback on is appreciated.thanks in advance

I don't have any experiance of Wimax, but I have very bad experiance of RELIANCE.If der is any problem they take long time (week), poor speed (in case of netconnect) Customer care service is also very bad.But the main problem is not in using Reliance Services, The main pain is to get rid of reliance i.e in case of termination or conversion from postpaid to prepaid, they make your life Hell. You can get any reliance device in 2-3 hours (their executives can prepare rent agreement too for you in case if you don't have) and the services will start from same day when you request. Nobody will come to address verification. Easy and happy life... But if you need termination/conversion you need to search the web-world (a place bitter than government office) go there fill complete form yourself, submit with id proof, then after 15 days (may be) they think on your request, and you have to pay the bill up to last second when they will finally convert.But it is not the end, In web-world nobody entertain you after 7 pm even store is open, I had to go back (the timing is up to 8 pm, and on Sunday be careful) Do not trust on any false commitment by customer care executives as "Pay the settlement amount, we'll send our executive at your place" be careful no body will come once you pay the FnF amount, next billing cycle will again started now, again go to webword for documentation."We have to follow the process" only line said by reliance executives.Government offices are better than reliance, there may be anybody listen to you.Reliance have to learn somethings from Airtel. Use once any service and you love the airtel.Airtel executives are with you any time anywhere with all documentation process. I am using airtel postpaid/broadband since 4 years, and used many thing termination, shifting etc. I've never been to Airtel office.Go for any company but not Reliance. (MTNL/BSNL is better)Thanks

@ManishKumar Not same for everyone using Reliance WiMax.

I am using Reliance WiMax user [4 Months] Multiuser Plan Download and Upload Speed 1536Kbps but getting more then that 🙂 no downtime. never experienced any problem till now. So go for Reliance and if you ask about Bharti go check out Bharti Broadband posts 😀 then you will came to know why Reliance is best 🙂

I had Wimax for over 9 months.. initially i was getting good speed but then load on the tower increased and my speed reduced to < 500 kbps... Customer care was useless and finally disconnected without paying the bill... BSNL rocks for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.