MTNL TO CUT THE PRICE BY 50%

genexed

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 13, 2005
MTNL BROADBAND will now start from 199. They are planning on 50% drop in price but will they introduce unlimited plan still stays a mystery but wont be for long as new plans are expected very soon.++

EDIT : MORE INFO HERE

http://news.google.co.in/news?hl=en&ned=in...=MTNL+BROADBAND

sachin214

Regulars
Feb 16, 2005
Sounds similar to bsnl's Rs 250 plan ,and then maran will announce that BB is 50 % cheaper.

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
Maran is stupid :mad: Infact the Indian government is plain foolish. :blink:

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
I really dont care if they give out those connections for free but keep charging Rs.1.20 (or Rs.2.25 in some plans). I just wont take their connection!

genexed

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 13, 2005
#Anand Sharma
Dont double post!!!
[/b]

Looking at the time of post seems like he just accidently clickked it twice or may be got "page cannot be displayed" so he went back and clicked submit again.Why would someone make a double post otherwise. and since you are not Moderator you could just ignore it or report it to a moderator. telling anand will not help as he cannot delete it himself

snpexim

Regular
Regulars
Jun 18, 2005
Today ... I am consistantly getting 236 kpbs. That is 25 points more than normal at the best of times. Unbelievable. By the way I am based in Andheri West Mumbai. Now the newspapers report halving of rates. I for one would be happy to get 512 and 900 download for the same old money. Hope they have this plan and my phone-pair can handle the job. Can someone run a poll on this again ... what each one wants, now after six months of broadband. Guys, lets not get extreme on this. Baijal and Maran can be kept in the loop if we get serious about it. The first is the TRAI head and the second is the Minister. Best wishes.