• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 6,724
P

prathapml

Agent Smith
ISP
Load balanced, 100Mbit fake poop
congrats!Seems to be happening in gurgaon too. They are upgrading u guys to 512 kbps unlimited.Now pray for bangalore to get this as well. :(

S

SolidSnake

ISP
Airtel 256 Kbps Unlimited
I think I should add 50-55 KB/s in my signature. ;) Hope it continues.

X

xyx2000

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Which modem are u guys using ? I am using beetel 100cx usb modem and get about 33/34 KB/s download speed, earlier I used to get about 28 KB/s . My modem always connects at 320 kbps , i think my modem does not support more than 320 kbps speed.

S

SolidSnake

ISP
Airtel 256 Kbps Unlimited
Mine is Ethernet modem, Yozan Web Distributor II. I also ran TCPOptimizer, it modified the settings to optimal, not sure if it did some good.

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
30KBps is great! Why are you cribbing about it? Look at us poor souls stuck with stupid 5-6KBps connections :(

W

WiZaRd

l33T
ISP
Airtel 2222 Unlimited(1 mbps)
i'm using beetel 220BX and have been getting higher speeds since the very begining.(My connection says connected at 12 Mbps :/)I think airtel started testing in gurgaon by increasing the bandwith of the power users (people wid unlimited plans) and now it seems they have started testing in chennai and hopefully banglore and other cities will follow suite.I just pray that airtel makes this increase in speeds permanent and regularly upgrade the bandwith :)

X

xyx2000

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I have been using airtel for 2 years and have used 2 modems xavi x7005q & beetel 100cx , my connection has always connected at 320 kbps, whenever i have got faster bursts of speed my download speed had never gone over 35 KB/s.I have attached screenshots of the connection.

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
damn i am getting depressed....when is airtel coming to my place... Is someone working in airtel here?? Please tell me!

S

stpmds

good news to allairtel chennai has officially announced that new subscribers to its 500plus scheme will be allowed a free limit of 5gb per month upto Feb 06. :) when contacted their CC they said to attract more subscribers this scheme is announced and for the existing subscribers enhanced limits will be announced soon.many of you who have desired to download lots of MP3's can now do it.wish you all good surfing. :rolleyes: