Random curses..obviously for Sify

• Thread starter Thread starter surjeett
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,883

surjeett

Regular
these son of....guns will never grow up...Again they have put silly conditions on CTOs. What the heck !This is nothin but plain gunda raaj, i donno till wen ppl will have to put up with this knda crap in delhi atleast.I plan to kick off a company......to beat these B@$7r7d$ in their own domain.Lets see what happens.I'm still not feelin better......3ff3r$....may God screw their @$$3$ with really broad(band) thing.

what conditions ? Surjeet

Its like they have again asked to keep some money with Sify as security from CTOs.The amount wich they have asked equals my 3 months earnin (atleast) from the same busienss....!@#!@#@#$%#%@#%$%&^!#$%^^$&*$#%

Now i'm gonna put service charge on Sify customers....otherwise these guys just wont let CTOs play it fair.Sorry guys....i'v been forced .

What happen to that case of MR Raheja ?I guess i'll join him openly now. these...................only if i wasnt a normal member i wud have used Right of Free Speech 😛 on this forum

heh. CTOs have same rights to get angry with sify as we do. u are their customer as well in ur own terms.as per ur reports... its about time my CTO comes to me asking for a fee.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think CTO stands for Cable TV Operator and I know BA stands for Business @$$ociate. So the former is your local cablewallah who's also taken up a Sify franchise and the latter is a non cablewallah franchisee of Sify 😀

Earlier they use to use this word CTO (coz mostly those were cable tv ops who were distributing connections for Sify). But later on ppl like me, who dont have nethin related to cable thingy started distributin it. Since then they kinda changed this term to BA (may be for the fact CTO may offend certain set of ppl). This is what i have come to know till now, but this is not official info.

My CTO... he doenst speak to me anymoreDuring the European cup in portugal he did something bad to me.. he disconnected my TV due to belated payment for my TV cableweeks before i told him: i work from 10 till 9 and im not home during the day and he was like: ok.saturday i come..many saturdays waiting , no CTO and on teh first match of Euro 2004 he cut me off ... i was furious ( im a foreigner from europe so i am always thrilled to see euro worldcupsI called him, he said : u didnt paid for your cable...and i went crazy,..in every line i said there was over 10 times the word 'phuk' in itI never saw him again collectingmy money for my TV... some1 else cameBut... to stay ontopic: SickFy sux!!! B)

Darn knak, that was really evil on your CTO's part :huh: CTOs can really annoy you. Mine is so, so pathetic that I'm glad it is not him but a seperate BA who is providing Sify in our neighbourhood.

Another price change!Keepin my fingers crossed.Donno what they gonna do with speed again!This unsettled environment kinda sux, no security of speed 🙁