Random curses..obviously for Sify

• Thread starter Thread starter surjeett
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,884
Hmm wonder how can u make a living out of this buissness ., with a company like sify its always a tension in ur head. Best of luck.hope they dont scew u up as they r screwin us. :angry:

Very unpredictable company indeed. Which other service have you seen that changes prices and packages so drastically every month or so? I have already seen drastic price changes twice in a month and a half !

Nope. I have heard things about Reliance keeping their charges hidden but the FWP that we have didn't come to have any hidden charges when we got it installed. Neither do they change their rates so fast. Heck, I'd say Reliance is a lot better than Sify in terms of their clarity and consistency.The only trouble is their speeds have started to s*ck in general (anything from 10 kbps to 25 kbps for me) and their post paid billing system gives troubles. Not to mention that till now they didn't have any unlimited package though a few days back they came up with a Rs. 650 a month internet package I hear (with a 1 GB download limit 😛 )

one of my friends got a bill of 16k for a month. on enquiring they realised they overbilled by about 14.5k.and to top it all, they wanted him to submit the money which they promised to balance off in the coming months so that they wont waste time sending him a fixed bill. 🙂that is why i am still happy with a prepaid airtel connection. 😛

Really, I think pre-paid connections are the best for any service. Most post-paid services mess up with one's bills and often give the customer a heart attack :lol:

Dont u think these guys...be it ur CTO or Sify Cust.Care they dont really CLARIFY things clearly ?In other words, no is ready to take responsibility of wat they say......that makes the whole chain pretty irresponsible.Like, they say, "UNLIMITED RANGE OF PRODUCTS RNT MEANT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE", me (poor guy) said no to a cyber cafe dude for those packs, n he got Sify Connection from other dude who is also workin for Sify n is happily running those packs wich r not meant for commercial purpose.All i can say is, they dont really care to check if things r being mis-used n poor household users r payin up in terms of lower speeds.Anyway....i dont think its ever gonna change. Corruption has gone beyond bones of certain mind money minded ppl.