Random curses..obviously for Sify

surjeett

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
these son of....guns will never grow up...Again they have put silly conditions on CTOs. What the heck !This is nothin but plain gunda raaj, i donno till wen ppl will have to put up with this knda crap in delhi atleast.I plan to kick off a company......to beat these B@$7r7d$ in their own domain.Lets see what happens.I'm still not feelin better......3ff3r$....may God screw their @$$3$ with really broad(band) thing.

surjeett

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
Its like they have again asked to keep some money with Sify as security from CTOs.The amount wich they have asked equals my 3 months earnin (atleast) from the same busienss....!@#!@#@#$%#%@#%$%&^!#$%^^$&*$#%

surjeett

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
Now i'm gonna put service charge on Sify customers....otherwise these guys just wont let CTOs play it fair.Sorry guys....i'v been forced .

surjeett

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
What happen to that case of MR Raheja ?I guess i'll join him openly now. these...................only if i wasnt a normal member i wud have used Right of Free Speech :p on this forum

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. CTOs have same rights to get angry with sify as we do. u are their customer as well in ur own terms.as per ur reports... its about time my CTO comes to me asking for a fee.

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 30, 2004
Brrr. Does this apply to Business @$$ociates too 'coz I get my service from a BA and not a CTO.

guru

Regulars
Oct 23, 2004
What's the difference between CTO and Business @$$ociate.Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but i really don't know.

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 30, 2004
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think CTO stands for Cable TV Operator and I know BA stands for Business @$$ociate. So the former is your local cablewallah who's also taken up a Sify franchise and the latter is a non cablewallah franchisee of Sify :D