Home 999/699 Plan users report here

• Thread starter Thread starter WiZaRd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 6,715
hmmm......well if we can import or leaders from countries like italy, i am sure we could also import a few other things..... like reliable high speed broadband connections? so Max my phrophecy might just come true.... given the current political scene dosent seem like this govt would last very long.....so maybe the next one would bring our hopes alive!

what? It's either NDA or UPA. Both government are useless.... Well, atleast Maran is a BIT better than our last minister....

Yep it would be NDA or UPA. from now on ...useless buggers. it would be best if we all got together and filed a PIL in the court asking for fast, unregualted, open and affordable broadband service....which i hope is not too much of asking!

Well, for the courts and the govt thinkgs like "law n order" and poverty and even clean drinking water are more imp then broadband.I think other them Mumbai rest of the cities do not have even "Unlimited Electricity" (have heard about 6 hour power cuts) that needs to come before unlimited broadband.

well than why do we even bother about such forums....as people have mentioned about the more pressing problems like water, electricty etc that needs to be attended to rather than broadband internet....i guess then we just should sit and pray for god to intervene or something...so that we finally get reliable and fast broadband.

gabruputt, exactly! We have to stand up and take things in our own hands! But the problem is we are in a minority. People like us are very few and spread across this HUGE country! So coming together and doing something about it is very difficult lest we drop everything we are doing... But then we have to have some source of income. Not everyone of is exactly rich.... Sushubh as done us all a favor by starting such a forum, which is a common place for us to meet. Let us further this cause in December! I have my exams now... 🙁

Originally posted by gabruputt@Nov 16 2005, 05:11 PM
well than why do we even bother about such forums...

I was benefitted by things like scripts for automatically rebooting the router to avoid billing of nightly downloads. So I think helping fellow users with tips and tricks is one huge benefit.

netfreak, he was talking about us discussing, blogging and starting out forums out of resentment of the broadband situation in India...