• Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,417

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
need suggestions/details about visit to Manali in July...like... how to go from delhi? car/bus/trainwhere to stay (i heard Hotels have huts/cottage options!)what places to check outand stuff like that.

Read my review at Unbiased / Honest Hotel Reviews for Orchard Greens name] Manali : Oktatabyebye.com

Clipping from that website which I wrote:
"
On reaching the hotel we realized that unknowingly we had made a superb choice because this hotel is built at the log hut road, which is far from the heavily crowded mall road. If our hotel had been at the mall road, it would have really spoilt our peace. the hotel gave us peace, comfort and a great view from right outside our room. i must add that the included buffet offered simply excellent breakfast & dinner. I hardly remember any of my previous Hotels offering such good quality food in india. note: the hotel is on a high hill road, so manual walking from mall road to the hotel is a steep climb. Not recommended for walk by small children or senior people. Vehicle recommended in these cases.
"