• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 7,347
Status
Not open for further replies.

OJ_Rocks

ISP
BSNL
I've got this service since last 2 months and here are facts that I would like to share. 1. Offering only 99 Channels and most of them are DD Bangla, Gujrati and South Indian which are rarely watched (unless you're a South Indian 😛) 2. Some key channels are missing such as Zee Cinema(my fav movie channel), Star Cricket, Cartoon Network (for kids) 3. Issues like Picture Freezing, unclear sound (occures frequently but most of the time sound is clear) 4. Some channels visual quality is very blurry (for e.g Fashion TV :redface:😗) 5. No parental lock, EPG (Electronic Programming Guide) & Multilanguage for History & Nat Geo channels. (Damn hell I was expecting this) 6. You'll have to keep your modem on if you want to watch TV. 7. You can only watch at one place at a time either PC or TV. 8. You'll need a TV Tuner card to view on PC (this was not informed to me) Now its on you whether go with it or not. My suggestion is not to go for current wait until more channels are added.

also if you are with in 5Km from exchange you will get the IPTV connection🙁

Thanks for the review @OJ_Rocks🙂

@OJ_Rocks

You didnt say that you dont have to pay rent till they add 150 Channels 😛
No they are charging me rent for 99 channels I was never told that they will add 150 channels (god knows when) my IPTV decision was very fast. One night a guy frm BSNL called me up and asked to get IPTV I will have to pay Rs.1500/- as refundable deposit (added to my next bill) and 150 as rent. and the next day IPTV was Installed.

I am fedup with this service and I wanna disconnect it now. They even ain't showing Star Sports now I can't watch Asia Cup😡 🙁 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.