• Thread starter Thread starter power
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8,020
Originally posted by power@Oct 24 2005, 04:35 PM
supersify is best client 😉 .. EAsysify also have some nice features
[snapback]29340[/snapback]
[/quote]
So there already are alternative clients for sify??

Sweet Lord! tell me this ain't happening. 🙁 i feel sorry for all of u who r using sify coz, they suck to say the least......Blocking Ports, a new record low for a ISP. 😀 i think you should all boycot sify or go on a strike or sumthing b'czo this is outrageous 🙁P.S : there are ways to unlock ports u know 😛 just google n read the above insightful replies by other members

They aren't really blocking any ports right now without telling us about it. Their bundled PC Guard software is explicitly for blocking certain ports to avoid worms and hacking and they say it explicitly. As to how they are doing it, by using ipsec or whatever technology is a matter of detail. They aren't doing any sneaky thing at all.

Their BB client should be reported as malware!

does the latest bbclient still does this ?? I never used it after that 😉

ppl you may want to read this to see why it is necessary to block the ports:broadband.sify.com/SecurityAlert.htm(you may also right click sify icon at bottom right and choose PC guard and click help to be directed to the same)Scroll down to vulnerable ports and info list.Cheers all!

Originally posted by max@Feb 4 2006, 12:06 AM
FU! I dont like my ports being blocked. Are you a sify employee?? I make it a point to savagely hunt down every Sify employee I meet.
[snapback]41279[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey get a grip over your words. FYI i ain't no sify employee and i dont want to know ur ways of hunting dwn or whatever for sify emps. probably u havent seen my earlier posts. I dont see the way u reply makes u any better than them especially since this is a public forum.