Where to travel?

• Thread starter Thread starter Holzmichl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 11,765

Holzmichl

ISP
Deutsche Telekom ADSL2+
Hi,I want to travel to India. 🙂- Which places should I visit?- Can I pay with Euros or Credit Card?- Are there any vaccinations recommendable?- Is there anything else I should note?Many thanks in advance.Kind regards from Germany

kerala is one place to visit. goa comes to mind.taj mahal in agra.credit cards work usually in most places in major cities. but carry cash in local currency.

If you like to see some excellent temples, visit Tamil Nadu.

If you want to avoid protests, etc, India is not the place.

But don't worry, no one's going to eat you away. Come to India, and you will be safe (except if you are a woman).

Now isnt this confusing? In other travel related places too I have heard a lot of people talking about Kerala but as I can see someone here has negated the good things there and in one way I have to take the comments seriously as I have heard for no apparent reason various states in India do opt for protests which leads them to stop all public communication and consequently leads to agony for the travelers. Can someone recommend a place where these are kept at bay?

Did you reffer to me? :evil:

Kerela and Goa are relativly close to each other, and you can actually take a train. from Goa to Kerela and get to you destination within a day.December is the month to goto GOA. during summers it Pours like a Bi**h! in both Kerela and Goa.

Dude , Kerala and Goa are ~ 1000 kms apart , i dont see how they are relatively close ?

True admin. I guess its not that far if you come from all the way from Germany to India. or from Delhi to Goa.

My friend you should have a vacation for Jaipur and Udaipur of India. These is very famous for its world callas heritage, and you can explore historical buildings, temples, culture and great food and drink of India by visiting these cities. As far as for booking vacations packages you can pay with credit card.

My friend you should have a vacation for Jaipur and Udaipur of India. These is very famous for its world callas heritage, and you can explore historical buildings, temples, culture and great food and drink of India by visiting these cities. As far as for booking vacations packages you can pay with credit card.

he must have already enjoyed his vacations...atleast see the time of thread creation 😛

Its is the most important thing where u decide for your choice to travel .In India more destination is delightful.there are more charming cities for the Lovable journey