AIRTEL Plans in Excel file

• Thread starter Thread starter rockyjr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,928

rockyjr

Hi fiends here is attached excel file, send by my feind who works in airtel to me, it is up2date and not like site so any new user can use it.. enjoy!

thanx man 🙂

dude, i was hoping these were their FUTURE plans! heheask your fiend (i mean friend) to send you their plans for unlimited at 512kbps and above, with prices if possible!

Originally posted by Prophet of the Pimps@Oct 19 2005, 02:15 PM
the plans suck. Cant anyone offer 512kbps for Rs.850 with out download limit.
[snapback]28982[/snapback]
[/quote]
How bout a year away 🙂 ..for 512kb/s that is. Tho at

Given the momentum Airtel has had so far.

i think airtel will do that before this year ends...heard a lot about it

Hullo, they have allready done it i think 😀, starting three days backDon't refer to the tariff plans on their site, it has not been updated in a while.Call up their customer care.FYI 😛lan Home 999256 Kbps, unlimted upload n download.Monthly excluding taxes is Rs.999 which includes the rent of the modem as well. Upfront u will just have to pay Rs.500 as security for the modem if u plan on renting it or pay Rs.2000 if u wanna buy it. NO installation charges watsoever 🙂 i know all this b'coz i just got their connection a few weeks back.Crap, i just called up customre care n they are saying that the bandwith is still 256 KB/s then i wonder how i am getting 50 KB/s plus download speeds 🙁 :lol: sum craz shit going on, well who cares even if they didn't i'm still getting it , Ye! 😛

Thanks for the file. Pretty useful especially the Airtel website doesn't see to be updated regularly.What's the deal with the modem registration and router registration charges? When I called them they said there was just an installation charge of 500.

thanks for the file. It is a shame they still have 64k, 128k plans and call it broadand - when are we going to see light at end of the tunnel ?I took their home 999plus plan about 2 months back . I had to pay a total of Rs. 666 for installtion charges .... out of which 333 is refundable as mentiond by their sales rep who had come home (i have called their cc on this, but have got different replies, so dont know whether i will get that back)...according to their sales rep you get 333 back only if you stay with them for 6 months. i currently pay Rs. 999 + 10.2% service tax. I don't have to pay for any extra modem or the phone charges unless i use the phone. This is how it is in Bangalore.

HOME 999 PLUS (256KBPS - Unlimited UL/DL) is a good option... I think you can have a real broadband experience... but yeah waiting for 512KBPS...