Payment of Tata Broadband bills

Deadman

[OP]
Oct 14, 2005
Well as you might be aware tata has stopped sending broadband bills via courier, now they are gonna send a copy of the same via mail.What are the options one has to pay these bills. Earlier I used to drop the lower half portion of the bill along with the cheque, now whats the procedure :rolleyes: The last due date for payment is tommorow, go gotta hurry this time around.

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Well, the only prob with Tata i feel is that there is only one place to pay directly, at the main office which is a bit far off for me.

Deadman

[OP]
Oct 14, 2005
Where is the main office? CAn you gimme the exact address I would have to pay the bill soon otherwise dunno what these guys would do :p

Deadman

[OP]
Oct 14, 2005
@ hitman: I have done the same. Did that on 15th Oct and still its not cleared in the bills. Shows amount pending and unpaid bills. DAMN! I just hope they dont disconnect.

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
@Deadman & hitman: so you just have to write your username and phone number on the back of the cheque and drop it? is it all? ( i am a bit apprehensive now because that there is no 'Payment Slip' to attach. i might get myself a cheque-book just to pay my BB bills!!)@ Deadman: have the cleared the cheque by now?

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
Vince, that is the standard procedure followed almost everywhere. I pay my MTNL GSM bills the same way!

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Yea, but i've gotten into countless problems because my ugly handwriting resulting in an ugly signature which unfortunately keeps changing. Thats why i put off the thought of getting a cheque-book.Today the bank called me to come back because my sign in the application for a cheque-book was different.... :( :(