Snippets from hell

• Thread starter Thread starter Fred #2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 1,923
F

Fred #2

An explanation to boygr8:I have ocd since always but it badly increased after I completedschool. It has been steadily increasing since. Also I have sufferedthrough a lot of heart breaks and after every heartbreak ocd increaseddramatically. Last year when I couldnt bear it anymore I told my momabout it and since then I'm seeing a psychiatrist and takingmedicines.Because of my ocd I don't touch anything and wash my hands severaltimes if I have to touch anything. I do computer with one hand so thatonly one hand gets dirty and I can drink water and stuff with theother hand.I don't sit in my drawing room because people from outside come andsit there and I believe it's very dirty.I avoid people, my ocd is so intense that if I look at a dirty lookingman I have to wash my face several times with soap.Many times I have washed my hands for half an hour at a stretch. Theskin on back of my hand is rotten because of so much soap wash.OCD has killed my life and I suffer every moment because of it.The medicines I take have made me impotent but the doctor says theimpotence will remain only as long as I take medicines. So I have tochoose between sex and curing ocd, I chose curing ocd.Recently he changed my medications because the earlier ones weren'tworking and since then, I'm unable to masturbate (it's just likeconstipation, I try and try but I can't masturbate). I had to leave my studies (chartered accountancy) because I couldnt make myself touch the dirty books.A mail to my ex-gf:subject: can't stop cryingfreya it's been an hour and I'm crying like a goddamn child. I'mcrying very badly as I write this. I want to die. Sushubh has deletedmy blog and hass stopped talking to me. he wont even tell me why hedeleted my blog. he's not picking up his cell.II must have committed a lot of sins in my past lives. Im suffering somuch. Bhenchod all hope has lost. im a living dead. ive got no one totalk to. I guess I will die from this suffering. human mind can onlystand so much. there's nothing for me. no luck. save me freya, thissuffering is killing me. I love you freya, please come back. shucks.no one gives a shit about me. no one cares. ocd is killing me,medicines are killing me, lonliness is killing me, sushubh is killingme, you are killing me, but I dont die. I live to suffer. I dont knowwhat to do, I wish I become brain dead. there's no reason left for meto live but I dont have the guts to commit suicide, I dont want tomake my mom suffer. I wish my brain goes numb, I cant stand it anymore. I must explode.I guess sushubh will delete this post but it doesnt matter.-Fred

so, he is making this personal. here is my response to him:

I do not want to deal with anything you do anymore. That is why the blog is now gone. The next time you call me, I am calling the police complaining about harassment. What you do is in real world called stalking. And it is not fun.
regards
Sushubh
[/b]

Someone has to tell him to shut the hell up. You just do not talk about people's personal lives with other friends. No matter how good they are to you.

BC sushubh you have hacked my gmail account because the password I use there was the same as the pwd for this forum. I hope you rot in hell for this. I dont even know why you are doing all this to me. BC give me back my blog or I'll make your life hell. call the f0cking police I dont give a shit. I want my blog or I'll make your like hell BKL.

what happened 🙁 🤔 😱

Hey Fred I hope u dont have any problems with me. You mentioned in some post u have OCD and me being a medical student was just curious to know what form of OCD u have. I understand the sufferings of patient and I have sympathy with u for u disease....may god help u recover from it quicklyAnd we dont want to lose members here.....we lost Surjeet, we lost google singh, we lost agnivo....now u......

We lose member's because of sushubh. sushubh is a complete @$$hole. He tried to commit suicide by taking mercury, when he was in school, but that didn't kill the b@$t@rd. next time he tried 20 sleeping pills but you know b@$t@rds dont die easily. He dropped out of school cuz he cudn't study. his mother took him to various psychiatrists but they couldnt treat him. he is a manic depressive. Now he's thinking of shutting down everything (whatever shit he had setup in gurgaon) and moving back to punchkula with his parents. I advised the b@$t@rd against it becuz he has no qualifications so he wont be able to get a job anywhere, but he wouldnt listen becauz of his crappy brain.then he banned me from the forum becuz I was being rude to some other member. I ask all the members of this forum if I've been rude to them, if even one of them says yes I'll let them spit on my face. I'm a very cool headed guy and always joke around in the forum. I have no friends so this forum members are the only friends I have. I asked sushubh to remove the ban because I cant stay away from you people for so long. I told him I will apologise in the forum to the person whom I was rude to. but sushubh wont listen. then /i asked him to point the post in which I was rude, he didnt reply.some time later BC deleted my blog. I couldnt stand it any more, I love my fucking blog and he deleted it for no reason whatsoever. I called him up but his friend answered the call and said sushubh was out! yes I said he is out and the b@$t@rd has left his cell with you. shameless @$$hole.well all I ask him is give me back my blog, Ive invested so much time in building up my blog its a part of my life and the b@$t@rd has deleted it for no reason at all.to top it all the b@$t@rd messaged my girlfriend and said bad things about me becuz of which she is not talking to me.but @$$hole wasnt satisfied with that. He hacked my gmail account!!! He could do it becauz I use the same p@$$word on gmail as I use on this forum. I want to kill the b@$t@rd for it. he says he will call the police, BC I too can call police for invasion of privacy. I'm going to kill the motherf0cker if he doesnt give my blog back.

Originally posted by Fred #2@Oct 14 2005, 11:35 PM
We lose member's because of sushubh. sushubh is a complete]We lose member's because of sushubh. sushubh is a complete @$$hole. He tried to commit suicide by taking mercury, when he was in school, but that didn't kill the b@$t@rd. next time he tried 20 sleeping pills but you know b@$t@rds dont die easily. He dropped out of school cuz he cudn't study. his mother took him to various psychiatrists but they couldnt treat him. he is a manic depressive.  Now he's thinking of shutting down everything (whatever shit he had setup in gurgaon) and moving back to punchkula with his parents. I advised the b@$t@rd against it becuz he has no qualifications so he wont be able to get a job anywhere, but he wouldnt listen becauz of his crappy brain.

My personal life is non of your business.

then he banned me from the forum becuz I was being rude to some other member. I ask all the members of this forum if I've been rude to them, if even one of them says yes I'll let them spit on my face. I'm a very cool headed guy and always joke around in the forum. I have no friends so this forum members are the only friends I have. I asked sushubh to remove the ban because I cant stay away from you people for so long. I told him I will apologise in the forum to the person whom I was rude to. but sushubh wont listen. then /i asked him to point the post in which I was rude, he didnt reply.[/b]

you were a moderator and than you were rude to a member. a moderator has some responsibiltities. so i banned you for 2 days which i do with anyone. and a moderator is not above anyone.

https://broadband.forum/index.php?act=ST&...indpost&p=28507

this post was posted on: Oct 13 2005, 07:56 PM

some time later BC deleted my blog. I couldnt stand it any more, I love my fucking blog and he deleted it for no reason whatsoever. I called him up but his friend answered the call and said sushubh was out! yes I said he is out and the b@$t@rd has left his cell with you. shameless @$$hole.[/b]

I asked you if you wanted the backup. You said no. You said you would blog and i would manage the domain. I did that. You were free to blog. I took away the FTP controls. Now what does managing the domain means? You started harassing me, I deleted the blog. As of now, you can find the database of your posts in your mail. As i had initially asked you. I think that settles this point.

well all I ask him is give me back my blog, Ive invested so much time in building up my blog its a part of my life and the b@$t@rd has deleted it for no reason at all.
to top it all the b@$t@rd messaged my girlfriend and said bad things about me becuz of which she is not talking to me.[/b]

You tried to use your girlfriend to get me to talk to you. You told her personal things about me. I did the same about you. I think we are fair now.

but @$$hole wasnt satisfied with that. He hacked my gmail account!!! He could do it becauz I use the same p@$$word on gmail as I use on this forum. I want to kill the b@$t@rd for it. he says he will call the police, BC I too can call police for invasion of privacy. I'm going to kill the motherf0cker if he doesnt give my blog back.[/b]

For your kind information, i did not hack your account or anything. i cannot retrieve any passwords from this forum's database. developers are not stupid enough. they are MD5 encrypted. google it and you would know its just not possible.

as for who the @$$hole is, atleast i know the answer to that. You are just a sick guy who uses his sickness to gain sympathies. You know it, I know it. The way you make your mom call me proves it. You are simply pathetic.

And by the way, the things i know about you which i seriously did not reveal here are enough to get you into legal troubles. Their is a limit to what personal info you leak about people you consider your friends. Of course, you are not capable enough of understanding that.

Originally posted by boygr8@Oct 14 2005, 11:10 PM
Hey Fred I hope u dont have any problems with me. You mentioned in some post u have OCD and me being a medical student was just curious to know what form of OCD u have.
I understand the sufferings of patient and I have sympathy with u for u disease....may god help u recover from it quickly

And we dont want to lose members here.....we lost Surjeet, we lost google singh, we lost agnivo....now u......
[snapback]28637[/snapback]
[/quote]

well. i do agree that i am a bit evil while moderating this forum. but that has helped keeping sanity on this forum. i still say, move to that competing forum if you want total freedom.

Fred seriously keep the fight to urself and sushubh man , dont bring it on forums.sushubh was a little harsh on ban that i agree , but mods shuldnt also be authorotative like this.PLz don't think that i am against anyone or smthin like that , its just wht i think. 🙂

Guys Chill out! Come on! I know I have no right to interfere in this but just a request! None of you can be clearly said you're wrong, but lets find something in between thats good for both of you!1. Sushubh, I dont think that post was as rude to get a ban!2. Fred, You're ban will out (if I'm right) in two days as Sushubh said, and you've got your blogs in your email (hopefully)!3. Fred, please dont get personal about him, most people wont like it! Guys please hold on to your cool..

Originally posted by Fred #2@Oct 14 2005, 11:35 PM
We lose member's because of sushubh. sushubh is a complete @$$hole. He tried to commit suicide by taking mercury, when he was in school, but that didn't kill the b@$t@rd. next time he tried 20 sleeping pills but you know b@$t@rds dont die easily. He dropped out of school cuz he cudn't study. his mother took him to various psychiatrists but they couldnt treat him. he is a manic depressive.  Now he's thinking of shutting down everything (whatever shit he had setup in gurgaon) and moving back to punchkula with his parents. I advised the b@$t@rd against it becuz he has no qualifications so he wont be able to get a job anywhere, but he wouldnt listen becauz of his crappy brain.
[snapback]28641[/snapback]
[/quote]
Nice cat fight and all

...but where did he get this story ?

Oh and Fred...you need to find yourself a support group for your condiditon...goggle around, you may not be the worst one out there...