• Thread starter Thread starter muttster`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,624

muttster`

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Triband + TATA night u/l
hey all..its d last day of my 256kbps pack..can i d/l non-stop? but ive a 128kbps pack pipelinedd..will they deduct validity from dat..?thx 🙂

If u download more then 150 MB during 8 am and 10 pm then your pack will expire today itself.

But it will expire today anyway as it's the last day so how does it matter? But I guess they will detuct days from the next pack.

u should never buy a pack in advance. let it get expired and then buy the pack...now if u download nonstop from 8 am to 10 pm then after 150 MB download, your todays validity exhausts and automatically your pipelined pack is activated. And then still 25 MB download will still reduce your validity by 1 day from your new pack. Hence no point in going non stop.Yeah but if there was no pack pipelined... i would wonder what would happen then!!! 🤔

thx 4d replies 🙂a sify chic had called..so i renewed it..downgraded to 128kbps pack tho..not d/l much nowdays..else i mite not even hav renewed if sify rep hadnt called....havnt paid yet tho..money collector dude will come in a day or two

chics calls and sells you. damn it. believe me it's a very ugly chic.

which plan did u buy? is it :QMU1 1 Month Family Pack 128kbps @ Rs 595 30 128 kbps ?So the dude will collect Rs. 595 or more? i am talking of the sick maintaince...if more how much is in your area? what happens if you dont pay that extra?

Ya I too want to ask what happens when yuo buy the pack online and don't pay mentenance charges?

hehe nooo i didnt buy it cause of a chic..i need backup for mtnl 🙂yes rs.595..whole month 128kbps..10pm to 8am free..and i dont pay any maintenance 🙂 just pay rs.595....no downtime either and 1 ms pings to gateway 🙂 im lucky when it comes to sify..

I used Online purchase for past 6-7 months. Initially the CTO didnt notice so i evaded maintenence charges for 3-4 months......but for last 2- 3 months....he comes to collect 100 rupees maitenece charge......dont know how he gets to know

I think he gets to know nothing, he just pays you a visit every month as you are his customer. even if you dont update your pack for a month I guess you'll still have to pay maintenance, unless your cto forgets.

it means maintainance charges is not complusory... so we should not pay it.

Look sify doesn't care about the maintenance charges. but your cto cares a damn lot. as long as you depend on your cto to get internet you will have to pay maintenance charges.