last day of 256kbps pack..

muttster`

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
hey all..its d last day of my 256kbps pack..can i d/l non-stop? but ive a 128kbps pack pipelinedd..will they deduct validity from dat..?thx :)

F

Fred

But it will expire today anyway as it's the last day so how does it matter? But I guess they will detuct days from the next pack.

popcorn

Apr 10, 2005
Mumbai
u should never buy a pack in advance. let it get expired and then buy the pack...now if u download nonstop from 8 am to 10 pm then after 150 MB download, your todays validity exhausts and automatically your pipelined pack is activated. And then still 25 MB download will still reduce your validity by 1 day from your new pack. Hence no point in going non stop.Yeah but if there was no pack pipelined... i would wonder what would happen then!!! :unsure:

muttster`

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
thx 4d replies :)a sify chic had called..so i renewed it..downgraded to 128kbps pack tho..not d/l much nowdays..else i mite not even hav renewed if sify rep hadnt called....havnt paid yet tho..money collector dude will come in a day or two

F

Fred

chics calls and sells you. damn it. believe me it's a very ugly chic.

popcorn

Apr 10, 2005
Mumbai
which plan did u buy? is it :QMU1 1 Month Family Pack 128kbps @ Rs 595 30 128 kbps ?So the dude will collect Rs. 595 or more? i am talking of the sick maintaince...if more how much is in your area? what happens if you dont pay that extra?

F

Fred

Ya I too want to ask what happens when yuo buy the pack online and don't pay mentenance charges?

muttster`

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
hehe nooo i didnt buy it cause of a chic..i need backup for mtnl :)yes rs.595..whole month 128kbps..10pm to 8am free..and i dont pay any maintenance :) just pay rs.595....no downtime either and 1 ms pings to gateway :) im lucky when it comes to sify..