Post your bill amount

• Thread starter Thread starter abdulrahman004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,259
A

abdulrahman004

Today i recevied myonline bill for the month of september. The amount charged is Rs. 1523 (including voice calls for a month). I dont think i am charged extra for the data usage. Downloaded some around 4.3 GB in free time and 954 MB in billed usage

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Oct 11 2005, 05:24 AM
I dont think i am charged extra for the data usage.

Well I got my bill to. I have been charged 100 Rs extra for usage during Aug

And Rs 154 extra during Sep. Though Sep is right, August I remember being within limit.

Sandeep

Note : During Free time I had downloaded around 3 Gigs during Sep

So NU exists and applicable

Originally posted by srrao@Oct 15 2005, 08:14 AM
I do not know why but the bill show first have and second half separately.

If they are averaging for two halves then if user crosses more in first half and reduces in second half still extra charges would appear!
I will talk to our JE and post the result!
[snapback]28685[/snapback]
[/quote]
This problem has occured for every body. They didnt announce about this earlier but stll its no use talking to the JE. Nothing has happened with others and i think they wont do it for u too

Dont you guys get bill after 2 months? I think I will get the September-October bill next month. :huh:

Originally posted by Positron@Oct 15 2005, 11:57 PM
Dont you guys get bill after 2 months?

Usually before 10th of every month.

However Aug and Sep usage was clubbed for us due to delay in installuing billing software.

I have no broadband charges on my sept bill. My usage was well below the limit. I am yet to check with billing section.

Thats because your inital payment of advance rent towards bb has been adjusted in the bill and hence no charges mentioned

I got my BB installed on 31 aug so from that day to Sep 30 was considered in last month bill no installation charge for the BB was charged.This month to there was not i purchased the modem from BSNL.This month the bill has been correct my usage was just 500 mb and F U was 3 Gb so there has been no prob with that.But in the bill they have not specified anything abt amount of data usage i used.Is it the same with everybody.