• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 8,130
Originally posted by ultra vires@Oct 10 2005, 01:59 AM
lol i see sushubh runin after u  😛
[snapback]27970[/snapback]
[/quote]
Ya I guess sushubh will delete it, but for now he is without internet in punchkula. I guess he'll be back today though. It's been a week he was away and none of you guys missed him enough to ask where he is 😛

Originally posted by cancer10@Oct 10 2005, 08:38 AM
Fred, Maa Kasam, mein tera khun pee jaunga  :angry:
[snapback]27981[/snapback]
[/quote]
Wait till google picks it up then you will be the sole result of "hottest male in delhi" right now the position is empty > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%...%22&btnG=Search
And then it will make you famous and girls will come running after you, and then you will thank me my friend, you will thank me with tears of regret in your eyes.

i sent 4 msgs to myphone and the cheap thing hasnt delivered even till now(hhmmmm that means 18 hrs).Piece of crap.

Originally posted by prathapml@Oct 10 2005, 04:43 AM
Awww crap!
This messenger is sick, it CHARGES the RECIPIENT !!!!!!!!!

I'll never use it again.
[snapback]27975[/snapback]
[/quote]

i dont think they have any right to charge the poor innocent recipent. it then becomes a case of paying(to operator) for the spams received by the recipent!!!

Thats just plain stupid. I will fire Orange if I receive any message and they charge me for RECEIVING the message. Who the f*ck requested the message in the first place? The sender or the receiver? Indiatimes is crap most of the time. Are they insane to release such a tool? I mean I could message my friend and turn his balance to 0 just cuz I want to harass him! 😕

Originally posted by ultra vires@Oct 10 2005, 07:47 PM
hey i can u 10k SMS thru that if u want  🙂
[snapback]28056[/snapback]
[/quote]

LOL :lol: