Whos Has Reliance

• Thread starter Thread starter samrudha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,045
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope reliance broadband comes soon.according to me reliance will have great packages with great speeds.

@ my office I use a 1Mbps corporate reliance broadnet connection with 16 public ip's. It started from August & since then d connection is excellent.

I have the sneaky feeling Reliance is banking on WiMAX to get ready (this year? next?) before they can overcome that "last mile" hurdle.Unless BSNL is forced to "unloop" coz they don't meet their subscription numbers, then its a party for all 🙂

For them, their telephony business (and value added services) takes priority over anything else, so i doubt they'd even be thinking abt WiMax right now. So there's no point speculating. It's been 5 yrs since they laid fibre-optic cables everywhere. So it's safe to assume that they're in no hurry :mellow:

By the time they would come no one would be left cause everyone would be having one or two connection for use with dirt cheap prices.Thats right one or two.(one wireline for use and another wireless for backup ) So who need Reliance????????????????? 😛

They are offering packages but no one will pay for them , coz there unlimited is defined as limit upto 10(or 30 not sure )gb /month or so...real sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.